You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture_40.jpg
Picture_39.jpg
lotr.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Hoping someone might have these plastics I can buy from them: 00 and 20. Also wouldn't mind a 37, since mine had to be repaired with super glue.

#2 11 years ago

Do you have pictures or descriptions of these plastics? I can check to see if I have them, but for me, it's easier to verify with pics

Chris

#3 11 years ago

Here is a pic of them. I circled the ones I need.

lotr.jpglotr.jpg

#4 11 years ago

I searched long and hard for the shire plastic with no luck. I finally made my own reproduction after gluing it so many times that it basically became unrepairable. I used lexan for the new one which is a bit stronger than the original butyrate plastic. I used a transparent inkjet printable decal to get the image onto the plastic. If I could do it over again I should have used a white backed decal instead.

#5 11 years ago

I think I used one of them on my machine but I can check tonight when I get home for you.

Chris

#6 11 years ago

Cool, thanks a lot. I really, really want the 20 one (the one near the Shire), since I recently realized that the one on mine isn't even an original, someone just cut out their own, with no decal, it looks pretty terrible.

#7 11 years ago

Is the 20 the vertical one in front of the shire? That's the one I was referring to in the post above so disregard me calling it 37. It gets pretty beat up from getting smacked by balls coming out of the POTD.

#8 11 years ago

Ah okay, yeah that's the one.

#9 11 years ago

I will check tonight when I get home.

Chris

#10 11 years ago

Still looking.

#11 11 years ago

Sorry flashburn

#12 11 years ago

Bump.

#13 11 years ago

As I posted in my old thread, I have an extra #20 and extra #37. By no means are they perfect, but they are free. I had offered the #37 to blizz, but if you need it, I can include it with the #20 if you want them. I will only charge shipping cost.

Picture_39.jpgPicture_39.jpg Picture_40.jpgPicture_40.jpg

#14 11 years ago

PM Sent. Thanks!

2 months later
#15 11 years ago

I'm also looking for -37 and 00 (the two plastics that sit underneath the ring to deflect balls that don't go through the ring). I'll play without them before buying an entire plastic kit but would be nice to find someone willing to sell these. Thanks!

#16 11 years ago

I can scan my piece and try to make templates. It might only be a good option for the -37. Let me know if you think it is worth the effort.

#17 11 years ago

That'd be cool, I still need 37 and 00.

#18 11 years ago

37 is just red right? and 00 is just clear plastic that sits on top of 37?

#19 11 years ago

If you don't want to buy the plastic sets, I recommend getting some lexan and using a fine-toothed jigsaw blade and cutting your own. For the green print, scan the plastic and then print it onto a decal.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from drshaw:

37 is just red right? and 00 is just clear plastic that sits on top of 37?

Not sure on the number, but one of the pieces is red and not really seen. It just covers the ^ (point) at the top of the playfield where the ball either goes towards the tower or the lanes. The clear insert (37) is there for the balls that are rejected from the ring whether it is due to bad shots or when mode start is not lit.

20 is the shire plastic and is used to cover up the left VUK.

I (hopefully) can work on doing scans this weekend and will post them up in a new thread call LOTR plastic scans. That should work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
$ 39.50
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-looking-for-a-couple-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.