8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zora
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I own a LOTR LE and am currentyl working on the best adjustments of the strength of the flipperfingers. The LE has the strong LOTR flipper coils, but nevertheless the coils heat up and lower the strength of the flipperfingers significantly after a while (but too shortly).

The adjustments are described as follows:

53 FLIPPER ADJ 1: Set between 05 to 40. Default is 10. This adjustment sets the minimum fire time for a flipper coil in milliseconds.
54 FLIPPER ADJ 2: Set between 40 to 60. Default is 50. This adjustment sets the maximum fire time for a flipper coil in milliseconds.
55 FLIPPER ADJ 3: Set between 0 to 10. Default is 3. This adjustment sets the amount of time to fire the coil after the EOS switch is seen in milliseconds.

I am not sure whether the default values can be taken over for the strong LE coil or only for the weaker coils.

With which adjustment values are you playing your LE? Do you have any heat problems with your flipper coils? Or would it be better to set the adjustment values to minimum values to avoid an overheating of the coils?

What is the EOS Switch (where can I see it and how can I check that the switch is working)?

Thank you for any Feedback

Eckhard

#3 8 years ago

Thank's for your feedback.

The link is very interesting and detailed.

Which fan have you used and how did you install the fan. Are there any pictures? Where do you get the power for the fan.

Eckhard

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-le-settings-flipper-coils?tu=zora and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.