Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by underlord
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-836.jpg
image-812.jpg
image-914.jpg
image-522.jpg
image-671.jpg
image-673.jpg
image-621.jpg
image-174.jpg
image-925.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Bought new from stern in 2009.

$6k for lotr LE, has expensive mods added. Figures added, duplicates of all originals, POTD figures Added, sauron crystal ball with eye of Sauron 3d installed, Terry's high powered flipper coils, gold plated coin door, only issue is edges of lockdown bar gold plating is showing palm wear. ( friggen stern with cheap plating!!). Lots of other mods added too. Decals for targets, eye of sauron mod in backbox, dollar bill validator( thought they were cool!).

image-925.jpg
image-174.jpg

image-621.jpg

image-673.jpg
image-522.jpg
image-671.jpg

image-914.jpg

#2 6 years ago

PM sent

#3 6 years ago

Forgot to add I installed speaker lighting kits! Duh!!

#4 6 years ago

I don't see this one lasting too long on the market, awesome game. GLWTS!

#5 6 years ago

Ya see them priced higher

#6 6 years ago

If you lived near me I would be on my way over with a pick up truck and a wad of cash.

#7 6 years ago

Nice topper also...., great price once again!

#8 6 years ago

Been looking for one of these ,wish I were closer and had the cash.These don't come up for sale all that often and when they do usually for more money.Has some nice mods as well . GLWTS .

#9 6 years ago

Thank you guys. I have a few local interests and couple of folks who want to ship.

First person to see it will buy it, only cuz they'll fall in love at first play. Come on up! All parties welcome.

Rick.

#10 6 years ago

Sweet pin. Sweet price. Wish i was closer. Wont last long! GLWS.

#11 6 years ago

DAMN good deal.

#12 6 years ago

WOW, what a damn good deal! If I wasn't saving for MMR I'd be on my way now to pick it up. GLWTS.

#13 6 years ago

Now if this was in Rochester NY rather than Rochester NH then I would surely be going to take a look see (even though I can't really afford it). Very nice looking game.

#14 6 years ago

Man that thing is even sweeter then you described the other day.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Man that thing is even sweeter then you described the other day.

Paul, I try to understate and let them speak for themselves. Never had a dissappointed buyer that way. Besides, I've been screwed, never a need to do that to someone, especially one with a similar Pinterest.

Yeah, that's my word now. Nyah.

#16 6 years ago

Wow. Super nice. Wish I was in the market for a new game. GLWS

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Paul, I try to understate and let them speak for themselves. Never had a dissappointed buyer that way. Besides, I've been screwed, never a need to do that to someone, especially one with a similar Pinterest.
Yeah, that's my word now. Nyah.

Well you certainly pulled that off (the understatement), it sounded pretty good but as they say your picture was worth 1000 words.
Agreed, bad deals can certainly leave a sour taste in ones mouth. I hope it never happens but I guess at some point is the inevitable with society these days. My word is all I have, I make it mean the most, just as you do.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Well you certainly pulled that off (the understatement), it sounded pretty good but as they say your picture was worth 1000 words.
Agreed, bad deals can certainly leave a sour taste in ones mouth. I hope it never happens but I guess at some point is the inevitable with society these days. My word is all I have, I make it mean the most, just as you do.

True that bro.

#19 6 years ago

Great price, gorgeous looking despite the one minor flaw.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

It's not yours? (joke)

#21 6 years ago

Wow. I could never sell my le. Mine is nice, yours is nicer (coin door). Glws!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

You're talking about sterns cheap ass lockbar gold plating on edges? Right?

Preaching to the choir on that one! Knew I should of had it cc'd years ago!!

DAMN YOU STERN!

#23 6 years ago

What's the flaw?

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

What's the flaw?

Palm wear on edges of lock down bar. Other than that, absolutely none. Only thing newer than this pin is an actual tree!

#25 6 years ago

PM Sent

#26 6 years ago

Sold. image-812.jpg

#27 6 years ago

Goodbye

#28 6 years ago

Really good price! Great game.

#29 6 years ago

What are you doing??

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

What are you doing??

Who's doing what now?

#31 6 years ago

Thanks for a great buying experience Underlord. I am sure I will see you again. Super pin. Can't wait to play it.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Who's doing what now?

Selling this, what happened?

#33 6 years ago

Did they take your duplicate set of LOTR figures? If not, are they for sale separately?

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Thanks for a great buying experience Underlord. I am sure I will see you again. Super pin. Can't wait to play it.

Don't be a stranger Constantine. You're close enough we can do all sorts of pin projects. Besides, STLE unboxing hopefully soon.

And I'm selling off some of my pins cuz of this:

image-836.jpg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside