011.JPG
009.JPG
008.JPG
007.JPG
006.JPG
005.JPG
004.JPG

#1 7 years ago

I am selling my LOTR LE. It is huo and I am the second owner. It has shaker motor installed, I have extras as well. All new figures not yet installed, cliffys, has pinbits arwen protector nice shape

I can post pics this evening if any interest. $5750 obo

Thanks, Barry

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

I am selling my LOTR LE. It is huo and I am the second owner. It has shaker motor installed, I have extras as well. All new figures not yet installed, cliffys, has pinbits arwen protector nice shape
I can post pics this evening if any interest. $5750 obo
Thanks, Barry

Wow, great deal... should be gone quick!

#3 7 years ago

Damn you, Barry..

#4 7 years ago

It's priced to sell I love the game but other circumstances are leading me to sell

- Barry

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

It's priced to sell I love the game but other circumstances are leading me to sell
- Barry

HAte it when that happens.. sorry to hear that.

#6 7 years ago

Should be gone before the pics show up

#7 7 years ago

There has been quite a bit of interest. I am replying in the order the pm's are received.

I have someone coming to look at it tomorrow evening. If he declines I will go down the list of pms in order.

I would prefer not to ship as I like the buyer to examine the machine in person so they will be happy with it.

That being said if someone wants to ship it. it's on them.

I will get pics most likely tonight. I will do my best to show any "flaws" it may have. If there any specific pic wanted please let me know.

I do have the manual, certficate of authenticity, pinbits POTD plastic with figures as well not installed. I also have side mirrors nib for it. Bulb has warming filter. There are a few led's but most are incandecents. Led flashers, new led in Balrog. More as I remember it. -Barry

#8 7 years ago

Got some pics. I can't find my camera for the life of me ever since we moved. If better is needed I'll keep hunting for the camera. The only flaws I see is a small ding in the backbox right side lower rear corner ( I didn't notice it when I bought it but it's been painted black so my guess is the previous owner did that). There is also some tarnishing on the lockdown bar (I've heard Stern's plating is crappy) but it was that way when I got it. Feel free to ask any other questions.004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG008.JPG009.JPG011.JPG012.JPG013.JPG014.JPG020.JPG021.JPG022.JPG

#9 7 years ago

The game is now sold. For reference it sold to the first person who PM'd me at asking price. Thanks - Barry

#10 7 years ago

Congrats to the buyer. My favorite game.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside