LOTR sling Kevin DArras.jpg
LOTR SLINGS KEVIND DARRAS.jpg
rimshot.gif
plastic.png
image (1).jpeg
image (2).jpeg
image.jpeg
image (3).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just closing the loop. Thanks to everyone over the past few months for helping me make a wise decision. This game is absolutely amazing, looks beautiful, and is just so much fun to play. One question: does anyone know where I can buy playfield plastics? I just have one little piece that's broken (part number 51) and trying to avoid paying $300 for a full plastic set. And most of all, thank you to the nice man from Kentucky who sold me an incredibly mint machine. Be good everyone.

image (3).jpegimage (3).jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image (2).jpegimage (2).jpeg
image (1).jpegimage (1).jpeg

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

If you like those wood floors you may want some protection for those back feet.

Which ones do you recommend? I'll order now.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

What does the plastic 51 look like? As far as floor protection - got some at Home depot not expensive just normal rubber feet protectors.

plastic.pngplastic.png
#19 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I just looked at my LOTR LE and from the angle of your photo it has a plastic protector over it and does not appear to be broken. Were is the chip ?

That's not mine, that's the piece I need. Mine is broken.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not that it looks bad in that room, because it doesn't, I just find it kind of amusing that you spammed the game room thread over and over with your space, even though it had no pins, and then when you finally do get a pin you don't actually put it in your game room.
Also the penis backglass thing is so overblown. People see what they want to I guess!

There was no room in the gameroom. Plus the LOTR with it's warm colors and gold accents goes much better in my living room since the furniture is all dark wood and I have lots of gold mirrors, lamps and other stuff.

#39 9 years ago

One other question...does anyone know where I can get a Saruman figure for the play field? Or just his staff. I have one and the damn staff fell off and after searching for an hour, I just give up. No idea where it might have got lodged. Going to glue the next one on. Thanks. Also, those with the POTD mod, is it work it? About to pull the trigger on one.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

It looks appropriate, but I second the motion to move it away from the window. If you can't, be thankful it's on the blue side and not the red.

I keep the window closed during the day with shades and a curtain. Also, I'm not going to be anal about this thing like I was with all of my vids. I'm going to have friends over, play the hell out of it, then when I get tired of it, sell it. Life is too short to try and be so over protective over these things. People can get so OCD and one little knick on a play field destroys their enjoyment. It's just a toy.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Please take that thing away from the window! I would be really worried about fading that beautiful pin.

I don't get direct sunlight through that window.

#44 9 years ago

So everyone can sleep better tonight, I just ordered some UV film for the window it's in front of. Any help on the Saruman figures for the play field? Anyone with the POTD mod? Worth it?

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from bowz:

POTD mod is amazing. Love the pulsing of the figures.
Just bought a LOTR with the LE software upgraded in it, and I couldn't be happier.
Game is so much fun.

Right? I've never had so much fun playing a pin. Such a great theme, so many things to shoot for, and the pacing of this game is just perfect.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from tricky4815:

Yeah, doesn't make sense to me. Why not just get a nice routed one?

Does what I buy have to make sense to you? I find the LE to be a better machine with better sound, I wanted a shaker, I wanted the gold trim and just the extra clear coat on the play field is worth it alone. The need to justify things for some people on these boards just always perplexes me. I'm not in a bad mood, but posts like these just put me in one. Why are people also critics of what other people buy? Can someone explain that to me?

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

That mirror is cool. But how can you see anything on that tiny tv in picture 3?

That's not a TV, it's a computer

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Couldn't this be said of any machine?
I sold my routed LOTR to buy a tricked out HUO LE. I guess I'm one of those people who like nice and shiny stuff. I'm okay with that.

This.

#80 9 years ago

Got UV protective film for window. To all those who have said nice game, thank you. To all those who have bitched - F U. Seriously, get over it. I love this game and your constantly whining about everything is getting old. This game is so sweet. Stop complaining.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
€ 7.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.50
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models
Plastics
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-le-arrived?tu=kaneda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.