Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mr_Positive
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Purchased a LOTR yesterday, love it. I have the manual, and I was able to make some changes through the menus. I was not, however, able to get rid of or lower the high scores and the grand champion high score that is set as the default. The directions are pretty straight forward in the manual, but when I set them to the desired amount, and receive a change made notification, the game goes back to the default settings. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for the help.

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from hfdpro:

Purchased a LOTR yesterday, love it. I have the manual, and I was able to make some changes through the menus. I was not, however, able to get rid of or lower the high scores and the grand champion high score that is set as the default. The directions are pretty straight forward in the manual, but when I set them to the desired amount, and receive a change made notification, the game goes back to the default settings. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for the help.

Start by loading factory settings in the utilities menu. After this, set your high scores in the regular menus. Once this is done, go and reset the high score and GC score in the reset menu. This will reset the scores to match whatever you entered as your new defaults in the regular menu.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Start by loading factory settings in the utilities menu. After this, set your high scores in the regular menus. Once this is done, go and reset the high score and GC score in the reset menu. This will reset the scores to match whatever you entered as your new defaults in the regular menu.

Did as prescribed above. All have been set to 00, except the GC score. Can't figure out why this is the only one that will return to default.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from hfdpro:

Did as prescribed above. All have been set to 00, except the GC score. Can't figure out why this is the only one that will return to default.

There's a separate reset entry for resetting just GC - did you trigger that?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

There's a separate reset entry for resetting just GC - did you trigger that?

I followed the steps above. When I go to reset the HS, there is only the one option-to reset the high scores. No option for resetting the GC that I can find. I must be missing something.
Thanks for the continued help.

5 years later
#6 2 years ago

I am having the same problem as hfdpro above. While I have separate reset commands for the high scores and gc, only the high scores reset when I command it to. Very strange. My gc is always at 100M. I’m having the problem on Nascar.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside