(Topic ID: 59202)

LOTR help

By hassanchop

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just finished my lotr pf restore.. and it plays nice and clean. Great game.. Top 3 ever for sure..
Anyway, wonder if someone can help?
The game doesn't have ball saver? I can't find the option on the adjustments.
And how do you turn the "machine going crazy after you destroy the ring" off? You know, after you destroy the ring, the machine fires all the coils for 10 seconds. It feels like the building is coming down and i really would like to turn it off but i can't find any option for it?

p.s. there was no Pippin and Merry on the left sling. I ordered from ebay but i made a mistake and ordered Sam and Frodo.. lol what a retard..
So if anyone is missing Frodo and Sam let me know. I can ship them. Swords included.

#2 10 years ago

Don't know if you can turn the Destroy the Ring complete thing off . Can't say I've ever seen an option for it in the menus .

Ball save is off for factory settings normally . It must be in there somewhere as my mate had his turned to on . I think from memory you go into Adjustments - Standard adjustments and it should be in there somewhere . May not say turn it on or off but may be under Ball Save Time . If factory is normally off then the time will say 0:00 or OFF . Change it to what suits .

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from MIL:

I think from memory you go into Adjustments - Standard adjustments and it should be in there somewhere .

well that's the funny thing. i looked and i didn't find it. but if exists then it must be there. i will look harder later

#4 10 years ago

The ball saver setting is called Freeze time.

To get the correct Merry and Pippen figures, get the set that is called Attack at Amon Hen.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

+1

In standard adjustments #38 Freeze Time

#6 10 years ago

Gah DCFAN u beat me too it! Well to further the answer, if you have the manual look up section 3, chapter 4 pg 43. The option is found in standard adjustments. It took me ages to find that a few months ago. The default is off, really frustrating i reckon. Set mine to 4 secs

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

And how do you turn the "machine going crazy after you destroy the ring" off? You know, after you destroy the ring, the machine fires all the coils for 10 seconds. It feels like the building is coming down and i really would like to turn it off but i can't find any option for it?

???? Turn off the coolest thing ever done in a pinball machine?

Sorry, your LOTR ownership membership has now been voided and you have to sell. You are not eligible for reinstatement for a minimum three years.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

thnks!
that's why i couldn't find it

Quoted from Atomicboy:

???? Turn off the coolest thing ever done in a pinball machine?

Sorry, your LOTR ownership membership has now been voided and you have to sell. You are not eligible for reinstatement for a minimum three years.

LMAO
i know it's so cool! but it looks like my garage is blowing up and i don't want to upset the neighbours lol

#9 10 years ago

does anybody know where can i find that lock ball guard? for the top of the sword ramp. that thing doesn't show on the manual.. probably a mod?

#10 10 years ago

If you have an early run, I think it isn't in the manual. It was added after they found out there was an issue.

The early run is available at Pinball Life: http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=629

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
€ 7.50
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-help-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.