(Topic ID: 29789)

Lotr for trade or sale in Midwest.

By Benepinballs

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

2004 run nice vibrant colored Playfield unlike later runs
    No gimli wear. All plastics are good. New led in balrog and pops
    Cabinet has few nicks that were touched up on head.
    Has matchstick gold powdercoat package on
    Side rails, legs, lockdown I have not installed yet.

A nice early example that plays all the way.

Looking for nice fishtales and anything else interesting
    Would rather trade down and get some cash my way.

Prefer fully shopped ready to go games

#2 11 years ago

Dang, i didn't think NE qualified as the midwest but according to wikipedia it is.

#3 11 years ago

Lol yep. Price is $4700

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Dang, i didn't think NE qualified as the midwest but according to wikipedia it is.

What else would we be? Does bible belt differ from Midwest?

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

What else would we be? Does bible belt differ from Midwest?

Great plains?

#6 11 years ago

I typically think of it as somewhere between the midwest and the front range

#7 11 years ago

From this Nebraskans point of view, it's never made much sense to me that most of what is called the "midwest" is geographically located in the eastern half of the country. IN, IL, MI, etc...seems to me that's the "mideast"...

#8 11 years ago

This thread has obviously taken a little trajectory, but at least it gets you some bumps...

Growing up I had always had the understanding that that the "midwest" was the area of the coutry that histrocially saw the first expansion of people from the east coast moving west. People later expanded further west to the front range of the rockies and then beyond to the west coast.

I guess it just has to do with where you grow up. Since I grew up in IL, any state touching IL is the midwest to me West of that is the great plains states and then the Rockies and then the west coasters.

#9 11 years ago

Interesting Wiki on this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States

"The Midwestern United States as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is one of the four U.S. geographic regions. The area is referred to as the Midwest throughout the United States.
    The region consists of 12 states in the north-central and north-eastern United States: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin."

Its Midwest.

Bump all the same

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-for-trade-or-sale-in-midwest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.