Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Made a road trip today to pick up a beautiful HUO LOTR. I'd like to send out a special thank you to VisitorQ for the connection after I missed out on buying his LOTR. Turning out to be a great labor day weekend. Now it's time to learn all the rules and enjoy that new game feeling.

#3 11 years ago

Good for you. I bought mine a few weeks ago. Today I finally got to the "destroy the ring" animation, but the ball drained. Sooo much fun, but very frustrating at times. Enjoy.

#4 11 years ago

My favorite game, it is so good. Go destroy that ring and don't watch YouTube videos to ruin the surprise.

#5 11 years ago

Congrats

#6 11 years ago

Cpmgrata mine should be here Any day now.

#7 11 years ago

Welcome to Middle Earth. Wait until you destroy the ring - what a lightshow!

#8 11 years ago

Thanks all! Still waiting in line for my kids to let me have a turn

#9 11 years ago

Let the epic awesomeness commence! Good for you~!

#10 11 years ago

Took in one of these recently from a customer to fix and completely shop out. NEver played one before this one and all i can say is Wow ! I really enjoy this game . There are several ways you can play it and the lights in this game are just great. Enjoy your pin I will definately add one to the collection someday.

#11 11 years ago

Just ordered the flipper coil upgrades for mine.

#12 11 years ago

congrats, I just added LOTR for the 2nd time a few weeks back. This time it's not going anywhere or being used as trade bait for MM.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from ctozzi:

This time it's not going anywhere or being used as trade bait for MM.

What if I get another one

Congrats on the LotR. It has jumped to one of my fav games ever. Theme is incorporated so well, and the software is honestly one of the best I have ever played. I now want a tSPP, just to see more of Keith's work (and a WPT).

#14 11 years ago

Awesome!

#15 11 years ago

congrats,it truly is an amazing game. enjoy.

#16 11 years ago

Get the Shaker if it doesn't have it already.. Great addition to that game

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from smokedog:

What if I get another one
    Congrats on the LotR. It has jumped to one of my fav games ever. Theme is incorporated so well, and the software is honestly one of the best I have ever played. I now want a tSPP, just to see more of Keith's work (and a WPT).

Tspp IMO doesn't compare to lotr. If you get a cc then I'm interested.

#18 11 years ago

Congrats great game.

#19 11 years ago

Congrats dude. The Balrog target is my favorite on this pin. Lights up awesome and great sound effects.

#20 11 years ago

I've decided only recently that LOTR is my favorite pin of all time. The ruleset is exceptional. I just added an external sub to mine and have been playing the heck out of it (it's been in my collection for several years). Have a great time with it. It just keeps getting better.

#21 11 years ago

Congrats on the HUO LOTR!

#23 11 years ago

Congrads and yes, welcome to the club. Great addition to your collection. Never the same game...something different to discover on most games.

#24 11 years ago

LOTR is one of the absolute best. Enjoy!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-finally-makes-my-current-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.