IMG_0455.JPG
IMG_0454.JPG
IMG_0453.JPG
IMG_0452.JPG
IMG_0451.JPG
IMG_0450.JPG
IMG_0449.JPG
#1 14 years ago

OK, I read the new SE version of LOTR doesn't come with the 12 figures. Didn't realize this when I bought it. Very annoying. Can anyone tell me what the 12 figures are? I've seen an Uruk-hai, Frodo, Gollum, ringwraith on horse and Gandalf figures on Marcospecialties. But haven't seen any of the other 7 for sale on any pinball site. I would like to order them now so maybe they will get here about the same time as my machine. Some of the pictures I have seen show what looks like Sauron, Saramon, another hobbit and two human warriors, I'm guessing Baromir and Aragorn. Also, if someone has seen another place than Marco to buy them I would appreciate it.

#2 14 years ago

You can find them on eBay. They're from the Armies of Middle Earth set. It's commonly abbreviated as AoME on eBay if you're having trouble finding them.

#3 14 years ago

Wait, let me check my LOTR...

- On the left slingshot you'll find Frodo on the top and Sam on the bottom.
- On the right slingshot there's Merry on top, Gollem in the center and Pippin on the right.
- The lower left side of the shooter lane has two ugly looking fellows; I think one Uruq-Hai and one Orc.
- Just above them on the right of the sword ramp is Aragorn on his horse Brego.
- Below the ring are the two wizards. Saruman in white on the left and Gandalf the grey on the right. Some people have a white Gandalf which is generally preferred I think.
- To their right, below the tower with the eye is a big figure of The Witch King (leader of the Nazgul riders) on his horse.

#4 14 years ago

And here are some photos!

IMG_0449.JPGIMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPGIMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPGIMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPGIMG_0452.JPG IMG_0453.JPGIMG_0453.JPG IMG_0454.JPGIMG_0454.JPG

#5 14 years ago

And some more. Sorry for the lame iPhone photo quality.

IMG_0455.JPGIMG_0455.JPG IMG_0456.JPGIMG_0456.JPG IMG_0457.JPGIMG_0457.JPG

#6 14 years ago

Thought I read the new LOTR wont have the plastics threaded for the figures.But Ive never even seen a LOTR this close up.We should all go to Robins house for a night of pin,what train goes from Illinois to the Netherlands?

#7 14 years ago

What no Gimli or Legolady? You guys ROCK! I didn't realize they were just off the shelf action figures. Sooooo much cheaper. $6-9 for 3 figures as opposed to $15 for one. I guess I will wait for the machine to come in and see how they mount, if as you say the plastics weren't made for the figures. I might have to buy a couple of old style plastics for certain spots. But it looks as if they just zip tied them down. The pictures help alot. Thank you.

#8 14 years ago

Gotta get me one of them, maybe santa will be nice to me...

#9 14 years ago

The only thing missing from Robins' machine:

GoldRedRing2.jpgGoldRedRing2.jpg

#10 14 years ago

My NIB LOTR arrived today. My friend and I put it together. Game looks and plays great. My only complaint so far is that when you lose the ball even after 2 seconds of play from the time it is launched from the plunger, you do not get to shoot that particular ball again. I do not know what they refer to this as but in Spiderman, if you launch the ball and you immediately lose it, you are given another chance within a certain time to replay the ball over which is a nice feature. Its kind of a second chance. I'm not sure if this machine has the option to do this is or not. I'll have to look in into when I've got some free over the next few days. I will also take a good many closeup pics of the machine in a few days to share with you guys. I'm upset a little about the 12 figures not shipping with the machine, but at least they are available to buy should you really want to. I hope everyone here has a great night. Its been a long day for me.

#11 14 years ago

Glad you got and like yours. Mine is currently in Chicago working its way west. So I figure it will get here sometime next week.

#12 14 years ago

Wow, I love that ring, Brokedad! Is that a mod of the original ring or something else?

ChrisJK, I'm happy you like your LOTR. It is a fab game! And as for the figures, be happy that you can now pick your own! Gimli and the elf chick - definately a good idea!

#13 14 years ago

That ring is solid 14K gold and a replica of the original LOTR ring. You can get it in cheaper gold and different color inlay. The one pictured is only $3000

#14 14 years ago

That would be an expensive mod.
I should have gotten that as my wedding ring. Doh! But then again, I wouldn't want to wear it.

#15 14 years ago

Hi SealClubber,

You can find figure mounting kit at http://pinbits.com/ for $15.

ChrisJK: you can adjust the ''ball saver'' for 5 seconds to 15 seconds. I put mine at 10 seconds, that's fair.

#17 14 years ago

Thanks to both of you. That made it sooo much easier. I hope he still has some figure sets left. I ordered the plastic set.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

€ 7.50
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 25.00
$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-figures and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.