You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160120_141552_(resized).jpg
20160120_141702_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

...cause Stern don't seem to.

Not to worry, Stern sent me a replacement front decal, just have to work out how to remove the old one and apply it. Only an LE. LOL.

20160120_141702_(resized).jpg20160120_141702_(resized).jpg
20160120_141552_(resized).jpg20160120_141552_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Might want to edit your title from LoT to GoT

#3 8 years ago

Thanks.

#4 8 years ago

Np that really sucks. Hope the decal swap goes smoothly I've never done one so I don't know. Just another reminder of sterns continual lower quality higher price, recent way of doing buisness.

#5 8 years ago

To fix this you just bend the 'prongs thingies' on the lock down bar. My disi said move them forward but backwards worked for me.

#6 8 years ago

Ouch!
Thanks for posting. I remember way back when TF came out,my was one of the first with a decepticons. Someone posted a similar thread to look out for decal wrinkling, I checked mine and it was fine so thought nothing of it. A week later, wrinkles up the wazoo! I was so pissed! Stern sent me all new decals for entire game but most home owners (like myself) are not capable of doing a decal swap.

#8 8 years ago

Did you end up replacing the front decal or just flatten it out and leave it? I'm in two minds on what to do...

2 weeks later
#9 8 years ago

Same thing happened on mine. Bent the locking arms to increase the space and just flattened the decal back.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from fatbeerdrinker:

Did you end up replacing the front decal or just flatten it out and leave it? I'm in two minds on what to do...

You could always keep them for a future sale or until you're for sure you'll keep it. It doesn't show when the lockdown bar is on, does it? Still it sucks, especially since you're down in Australia.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Same thing happened on mine. Bent the locking arms to increase the space and just flattened the decal back.

Can someone post a visual of what too bend to prevent this?

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from fatbeerdrinker:

I would take a straight edge and cut it down a touch so it is uniform and still not visible when lockdown bar is on. Or just leave it if you do not notice it. Then save the decal and disclose to any potential buyer what happened. I would not try and replace unless you are really good at vinyl, it will end up looking worse than it already is-imo.

#13 8 years ago

Nice pin and in my neck of the woods. Hopefully you sort it out ok. The only LE i have seen is at the Stag and Hunter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lot-owners-check-your-lock-down-bars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.