Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tmort
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

walter.gif
    bud_boobs.jpg
    bth_stooges.jpg
    Kirk.jpg
    warehouse.jpg
    There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Was talking to a person at a distributor and learned that they had over 200 Stern Pins NIB in their warehouse.That's a lot of pins in one place !How does a Distributor know what's going to hit and what isn't,and how much to buy ?Especially with what we've seen the last couple years.Can we say Rolling Stones ? Let's hope that Star Trek doesn't dissappoint ,especially to all of us Trekkies.Hope those are also well stocked when it is sure to be a hit.Thanks to all the Distributors that have them readily available when they are good ones.

#2 11 years ago

Good God. Another fist time post from Baltimore praising Automated.

Could you be more obvious?

#3 11 years ago

''Lets boldly go where no pinhead has gone before''
    Now that is my new catchphrase

#4 11 years ago

There are more of us Trekkies than there are of them !LOL.

#5 11 years ago

Did you hire a Nigerian scammer to write this review? Fail...

#6 11 years ago

pics or it didn't happen!

I wanna see 242 NIB sterns

#7 11 years ago

Show us the pictures. I bet if they do have 242 NIB that there are many many TF, Avatar, and Rolling Stones in the bunch.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Batgirl:

There are more of us Trekkies than there are of them !LOL.

Trekkies and pinball
    It's like peanut butter and jelly they are the perfect match they were ment to go together

#10 11 years ago

Them who?
    Obvious plant is obvious.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Them who?
    Obvious plant is obvious.

Pinheads .their is a lot more Trekkies than pinheads

#12 11 years ago

warehouse.jpgwarehouse.jpg

#13 11 years ago

Star Trek a buussssst! That's exactly what i'd expect a half rodent, half woman to say, I need proof, show the pics batgirl

Kirk.jpgKirk.jpg

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Batgirl:

How does a Distributor know what's going to hit and what isn't

They don't need to. Haven't you heard? Every pin is worth 10k if you need a new truck.

#15 11 years ago

There must be at least one Tron LE in that batch

#17 11 years ago

Why would someone want to save a picture of a Warehouse ?

#18 11 years ago

Where is that warehouse located in the pic blondetall, Tyler Texas? That is very impressive though!

#19 11 years ago

Are top men working on it?

#20 11 years ago

DaDonna is such a piece of work lol. Mike joins up just to post this crap to funny. Expat Cubeta and Wayno now Dadonna

#21 11 years ago

Are top men working on it?

They sure are.

bth_stooges.jpgbth_stooges.jpg

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Batgirl:

Probably so they could post it on a forum and use it to praise a crappy company.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

DaDonna is such a piece of work lol. Mike joins up just to post this crap to funny. Expat Cubeta and Wayno now Dadonna

It will be a great day for pinheads when they have to liquidate all those pins that have not sold

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Where is that warehouse located in the pic blondetall, Tyler Texas? That is very impressive though!

Looks like from the Indiana Jones movie.

LTG : )

#26 11 years ago

It will be a great day when Expat Wayno Cubeta and Daddona are in the same spot and a meteor comes down and smashes them to hell.

#27 11 years ago

It's an Indiana Jones joke. The warehouse pic is from an Indy movie.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from Batgirl:

Was talking to a person at a distributor in the Northeast and bet him that he didn't really have the 242 Stern Pins NIB in his warehouse.Saw pix and was I wrong !That's a lot of pins in one place !How does a Distributor know what's going to hit and what isn't

If they have 242 sitting in a warehouse, they must not be doing good on what is a hit or not.

LTG : )

#29 11 years ago

242 pins just sitting there? Not exactly a "just in time" inventory system, is it?

#30 11 years ago

Wish them crates were pinballs dam I will try and find a nib late wms or bally like cc mm mb Afm

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Wish them crates were pinballs dam I will try and find a nib late wms or bally like cc mm mb Afm

Looks like if those were nib pins, you might have a chance of finding a nib Black Hole sales must have been down for awhile!!!!!!!

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from Batgirl:

The same reason they would get on here and brag. Thats a lot of pins in one place. Regardless of your intention thats a hell of a photo.
    Can automated try any harder to not to do business here?

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Yah, I know. I was going for the whole line (hoping someone would quote me and respond with the final line). Kinda flew over your head I think

"We have top men working on it."

"Who?"

"Top. Men."

One of my most loved pins, theme and movies.

#34 11 years ago

Top....men. *match number reveal*

#35 11 years ago

(The guys are correct. That's the Indy warehouse. No pinballs but there is the Arc of the Covenant.)

I don't have the pin or have seen the movie to know all the lines by heart yet. Someone let me borrow their IJ pinball machine...

#36 11 years ago

I was talking with a bunch of supermodels and famous actresses, and they all said that jayhawkai is well-endowed, good in bed, has lots of money, and is generally a fantastic person.

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Ij and the kingdom if the crystal skull

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

I was talking with a bunch of supermodels and famous actresses, and they all said that jayhawkai is well-endowed, good in bed, has lots of money, and is generally a fantastic person.

WOW. I'd walk past a warehouse with 242 pins just to meet that guy.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #40 11 years ago

With that many NIB's, I'd expect 3 BIBLE's in there.

#41 11 years ago

After that photo, I'm drinking wine tonight. Just lost my taste for beer.

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

(The guys are correct. That's the Indy warehouse.

Oh, I thought it was Stern's stock of unsold TRS and Avatar pins.

#43 11 years ago

After that photo, I'm drinking wine tonight. Just lost my taste for beer.

Sorry I couldn't resist......his comment lent itself to questionable behavior.........I'll behave from here on I promise.

walter.gifwalter.gif

#44 11 years ago

Give us pix !

#45 11 years ago

If Stern releases three machines per year, this place must have 80 each of all the machines from this year. Or maybe they have over 200 Avengers sitting around waiting for buyers? Or maybe they have 10 games each of everything that's been released in the last eight years?

Either way, that's a lot of machines. Maybe the OP will give us an inventory with the pics?

#46 11 years ago

Really ! Some thought that was a real PINBALL warehouse pic WOW!

1 week later
    #47 11 years ago

I want Discount new machines....Flood the market, make 10000 WOZ! and 10000 Avengers an LE for each member.

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from oropuro:

I want Discount new machines....Flood the market, make 10000 WOZ! and 10000 Avengers an LE for each member.

Why are you bumping all of these old threads? Are you drunk or something?

#49 11 years ago

Just catching up on some reading and learning, sorry

#50 11 years ago

oops did it again...

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lot-of-new-sterns-in-one-place and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.