Lost world pinball machine for SALE

By Cslappey

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Lost world pinball machine for sale. Call 704-577-9877 if interested.

#2 11 years ago

Location? Price? Condition? First post?

#3 11 years ago

Area code is in the Charlotte area.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Cslappey:

Lost world pinball machine for sale. Call 704-577-9877 if interested.

Which Lost World? Bally? Sega?

#5 11 years ago

Must be Sega right? Only Sega did Lost World I thought?

#6 11 years ago

Joined Pinside today to sell a pin and left the ad a little short on info. A little effort would help the sale.

#7 11 years ago

absocounty2 sleuth cracked this case! GJ. I never check stuff/details like that!

#8 11 years ago

Without more information allow me to be the first to say: wish I was closer (to wherever). Great price (whatever it is). Shazaam!

#9 11 years ago

Lol, how can it be a great price if we do not know what it is?

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Lol, how can it be a great price if we do not know what it is?

Ah, you must find the original shazaam thread from last week.

#11 11 years ago

The way I read the above post of limited info, I take it as a '77/'78 Bally Lost World.
If someone talks to seller, perhaps they can get the seller to post more info.

I need a better backglass for my Bally Lost World. Talk about a hard-to-get item.
You basically need to buy a repro, or buy an entire beater machine that happens to have a decent bg.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

The way I read the above post of limited info, I take it as a '77/'78 Bally Lost World.
I need a better backglass for my Bally Lost World. Talk about a hard-to-get item.
You basically need to buy a repro, or buy an entire beater machine that happens to have a decent bg.

No joke! I looked for on hard for months and months. Then one day, I find a trashed LW for $75 with a nice BG. Bad ink that year. Did someone pm the OP? I will.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

It still could be a Sega Lost World. What makes you think it's the Bally one?

#14 11 years ago

Probably just that you see the Bally Lost World for sale more often. By the numbers it makes sense.

#15 11 years ago

Since no price is listed, I'll offer $200, since I don't know which one, or condition.

#16 11 years ago

I sent a pm and got nothing back.

#17 11 years ago

Got a reply back. It's a bally lost world. He says he wants $800-$1500 and he can send pics. I'm having trouble deciding if I should pay $800 or $1500. Lol. Either way the mystery is solved. $800 is fair if it's in good condition like he says but it would have to be something special to pay $1500.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-world-pinball-machine-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.