IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
AF2AD8F1-4F9B-4558-BEF0-AB846DD950DF (resized).jpeg
20220810_174539 (resized).jpg
IMG_1422 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1421 (resized).jpeg
2021-05-08 13.19.53 (resized).jpg
2021-05-08 13.19.39 (resized).jpg
20220225_220515 (resized).jpg
There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.
#451 3 years ago

Thanks for the pic, I have been so busy I have not gotten to it yet.

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I need someone else's pic of the start button as well.
Mine works wired like this but does not light up, hope its enough to get you started.
Weird that my purple/yellow and brown/blue are tied up the same as yours.[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is wired almost completely different. Light I believe is wired to the side.

Wires on the cabinet bottom are for foreign currency.

IMG_0405 (resized).JPGIMG_0405 (resized).JPG
#453 3 years ago
Quoted from rwarren28806:

Mine is wired almost completely different. Light I believe is wired to the side.
Wires on the cabinet bottom are for foreign currency.
[quoted image]

We are (or at least I am) talking about the "start" button not the "ball launch" button but at least now there are pictures of both.
Can you grab a pic of the other button when you get a chance?
Thanks for clarifying the cab wires, that makes sense now.

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

We are (or at least I am) talking about the "start" button not the "ball launch" button but at least now there are pictures of both.
Can you grab a pic of the other button when you get a chance?
Thanks for clarifying the cab wires, that makes sense now.

Unless mine is modified or replaced, the start button does not light up. That's where I got confused.
Picture of start button below.

That got me to thinking that the launch button should light but mine does not. Tried to take it apart but couldn't figure it out. Project for another day I guess.

IMG_0406 (resized).JPGIMG_0406 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#455 3 years ago

Sorry to be late to the game, but here is a pic of my start button as well as some pics of the drop target bracket being discussed. I can take more if needed from different angles.

I have been having issues with my drop target for the past few months; the target stopped dropping during ball lock. I think I just have to tighten a few screws and it should be fine. Worst-case, I may need to add a little length to the poker as it doesn't seem to be reaching the drop target.

20210414_163343 (resized).jpg20210414_163343 (resized).jpg20210414_165438 (resized).jpg20210414_165438 (resized).jpg20210414_165451 (resized).jpg20210414_165451 (resized).jpg
#456 3 years ago
Quoted from K-Reeb:

Sorry to be late to the game, but here is a pic of my start button as well as some pics of the drop target bracket being discussed. I can take more if needed from different angles.
I have been having issues with my drop target for the past few months; the target stopped dropping during ball lock. I think I just have to tighten a few screws and it should be fine. Worst-case, I may need to add a little length to the poker as it doesn't seem to be reaching the drop target.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have just rebuilt a snagger and drop target assembly on a service call. Check to see your drop target trip coil assembly looks like this.

The one I serviced had the top portion broken off. This resulted in the plate being too far away from the coil to pull in and drop target.

5FE66A7F-88E9-43F3-9B72-84E680E03BEE (resized).jpeg5FE66A7F-88E9-43F3-9B72-84E680E03BEE (resized).jpeg

#457 3 years ago
Quoted from K-Reeb:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That start button doesn't have a light in it. If it did it would have tabs on the side.

Does that drop coil fire in test mode?

#458 2 years ago

After adjusting the bracket, it is properly making contact with the drop target when I press it down, but still no luck in regaining total functionality.

The coil is not firing in test mode. The brown and brown/violet wire connections were replaced with alligator clips prior to me buying it last year; they're a little looser than I'd like and maybe that's the issue. The coil was also replaced 2-3 years ago, but it could have gone bad since.

I'll start with the wires and order a new coil if that doesn't work.

#459 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

That start button doesn't have a light in it. If it did it would have tabs on the side.
Does that drop coil fire in test mode?

After adjusting the bracket, it is properly making contact with the drop target when I press it down, but still no luck in regaining total functionality.

The coil is not firing in test mode. The brown and brown/violet wire connections were replaced with alligator clips prior to me buying it last year; they're a little looser than I'd like and maybe that's the issue. The coil was also replaced 2-3 years ago, but it could have gone bad since.

#460 2 years ago
Quoted from K-Reeb:

You need to test the resistance of the coil itself. If the coils tests ok, then you have to test the transistor on the board in the head. It’s a tip 122 transistor, upgrade it to a tip102.

#461 2 years ago

My timing chain is off on my snagger assembly and I am having a hard time getting the chain over the gear. Any tips?

#462 2 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

My timing chain is off on my snagger assembly and I am having a hard time getting the chain over the gear. Any tips?

Remove the screws holding the snagger mounting brackets to the top of the playfield. This will allow you to lower the mech and take the tension off the timing chain. Make sure that you have the mech either completely raised or lowered (in the menu) when putting the chain back on so everything is aligned correctly.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.04.46 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.04.46 AM (resized).png

#463 2 years ago

Does anyone know the rom revision history going from 1.0 to 2.0?

#464 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

You need to test the resistance of the coil itself. If the coils tests ok, then you have to test the transistor on the board in the head. It’s a tip 122 transistor, upgrade it to a tip102.

Thanks for the tip and I will be sure to follow up on this. Unfortunately, after replacing the coil I still can't get it to fire in test mode. I'm going to replace the wire connectors for the brown and violet-yellow wires and see if it's as simple as that. Scratching my head on this otherwise.

#465 2 years ago

Hey everyone, I've been looking through this thread seeing if I can find any info on a problem I'm having. Basically the drop target and snagger both seem to be working, but the drop target won't pop back up after its been knocked down in game. I found that the diode was broken off the drop target down switch, I fixed that, and confirmed that it's working in sw test, also the reset and drop coils work in test, but in game it will never raise the drop target.

After I left location it occurred to me that maybe the snagger isn't making the home switch and that might cause the drop target not to raise, but it does "snag" the ball and drop it if you can get the locks lit in game. Also thought it might be a goofy software issue so I did a factory reset as well, but that didn't seem to help. Has anyone had an issue like this?

#466 2 years ago
Quoted from Scrimmbo:

Hey everyone, I've been looking through this thread seeing if I can find any info on a problem I'm having. Basically the drop target and snagger both seem to be working, but the drop target won't pop back up after its been knocked down in game. I found that the diode was broken off the drop target down switch, I fixed that, and confirmed that it's working in sw test, also the reset and drop coils work in test, but in game it will never raise the drop target.
After I left location it occurred to me that maybe the snagger isn't making the home switch and that might cause the drop target not to raise, but it does "snag" the ball and drop it if you can get the locks lit in game. Also thought it might be a goofy software issue so I did a factory reset as well, but that didn't seem to help. Has anyone had an issue like this?

The switch that is activated when the drop target is down is probably bad, thats exactly what happened on mine. It was something wrong internally as the switch still clicked and would sometimes register but was super flakey.
If I remember correctly there are 2 switches that apply to that part number, one with a forward mounted arm and one with a rear mount.
Unfortunately I don't remember which one it is so you will probably have to pull that one out to see.
I ordered both so I will try to find the one that was wrong when I get home.

#467 2 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

The switch that is activated when the drop target is down is probably bad, thats exactly what happened on mine. It was something wrong internally as the switch still clicked and would sometimes register but was super flakey.
If I remember correctly there are 2 switches that apply to that part number, one with a forward mounted arm and one with a rear mount.
Unfortunately I don't remember which one it is so you will probably have to pull that one out to see.
I ordered both so I will try to find the one that was wrong when I get home.

Thanks for the info! I went back and looked at it today, and it turns out it was the home sw not getting made, I actuated it with a screwdriver and after that it seemed to work. Unfortunately that is only the tip of the iceberg with my snagger problems, lol. So over the years the screws that secure the snagger motor to the bottom of the playfield have loosened up and won't stay tight anymore. So the weight of the motor is pulling on the belt, and has stretched it out to the point where if you do hold it flush against the playfield the belt is no longer even touching the gear.

On top of that, someone else must have been there and bent the hell out of the metal part that drops the drop target, lol. It is really quite messed up, I tried to get it lined up again but it wasn't really doing what it should anymore. I'm hoping I will be able to get that whole assembly, or I'll have to pull that piece off and try and reshape it.

1 week later
#468 2 years ago

Hi
The Lost World Jurassic Park is my families all time favorite pin and is our most played one for sure.

Below are some photos of minor mods and upgrades we done (Thanks to covid giving us extra time at home).

The extra led lights placed here and there makes the game so much more fun and our latest mod was getting vampire glass which made the playfields look so new as the glass so clear and non reflective.

Only couple minor mods to go such as adding couple flying pterosaurs to each return ramps and getting the snagger fixed as waiting for parts.

This is the only pin in our collection that we will never sell.

Cheers

Brett

2021-05-08 12.12.00 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 12.12.00 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 12.12.16 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 12.12.16 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 12.12.28 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 12.12.28 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.19.17 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.19.17 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.19.39 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.19.39 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.19.53 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.19.53 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.27.35 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 13.27.35 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 15.08.19 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 15.08.19 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 15.08.34 (resized).jpg2021-05-08 15.08.34 (resized).jpg
#469 2 years ago

That big Dino is really nice. Nice position as well.

One other mod to consider is adding a light strip along the back of the game. Full length of the backboard. I think a yellow strip would be perfect.

On other games I make sure I aim the light towards the backboard, not at the playfield This illuminated the entire back of the game without the glare or reflection of the LEDs of the strip.

#470 2 years ago

Hi Stebel,

Great idea and have just ordered led strip for the rear to make it look even better.

Cheers

Brett

#471 2 years ago
Quoted from Deafman013:

Hi Stebel,
Great idea and have just ordered led strip for the rear to make it look even better.
Cheers
Brett

Post before and after pics when you do the install.

I don’t actually own this game. I just fix it for a customer. He won’t sell it to me!! Hard to come by otherwise.

I just added a yellow strip to Congo and the results were splendid.

#472 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Post before and after pics when you do the install.
I don’t actually own this game. I just fix it for a customer. He won’t sell it to me!! Hard to come by otherwise.
I just added a yellow strip to Congo and the results were splendid.

Added yellow strip to the back of customer’s game and a cool white strip for the outhole.

Next up: pop bumper rings.

0C9B8DC0-772B-4982-BBCC-EF7623BB04AE (resized).jpeg0C9B8DC0-772B-4982-BBCC-EF7623BB04AE (resized).jpeg560BB52D-F189-4CCD-81CF-598E7ADCC61C (resized).jpeg560BB52D-F189-4CCD-81CF-598E7ADCC61C (resized).jpegD7CE6A13-E46E-4D53-8A6A-F939D95D3F47 (resized).jpegD7CE6A13-E46E-4D53-8A6A-F939D95D3F47 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#473 2 years ago

Added orange lights to the rear the playfield so art along back stands out nicely.
Add green led strip lights underneath hooked to same light in the Trex egg.
Wife is super happy with her pin now.

Just need to get side rails made up for around the flipper buttons and then its completed.

2021-06-27 16.31.10 (resized).jpg2021-06-27 16.31.10 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#474 2 years ago

Fabricated a bracket for the drop today. Now, my snagger works 100%.

20210818_132012 (resized).jpg20210818_132012 (resized).jpg20210821_145433 (resized).jpg20210821_145433 (resized).jpg
#475 2 years ago

And a video of the newly enabled snagger

Now it's up for sale.

1 week later
#476 2 years ago

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help diagnose the issue I'm having. One of the plates on the trip coil for the single drop target broke, I ended up having to fabricate a new one, pain in the ass, and it's a little janky, but it works!

Now I've tested the drop target a bunch in test mode, it works great. However, when I go to start a game, the ball kicks into the shooter lane, and the game just sits there for about 20 seconds with the score showing up as 00. After a bit the opening animation begins but the drop target never raises, otherwise the game functions normally. I know part of the start up process for the game is it resets that drop target, and I've confirmed in test mode that the up/down switch for the drop target is working.

I'm thinking it may be some kind of software issue, I've done a factory reset, which I've had good luck with for weirdo problems with this game in the past. I've checked cpu board 5v which seems normal, and reseated some socketed chips and the inter board ribbon cable.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I figured out after some more testing that this problem was being caused because the snagger motor home switch wasn't being made. Leaving this post in case someone has a similar problem in the future, thanks!

2 weeks later
#477 2 years ago

Any help replacing the timing belt on this snagger?

It looks like c- clips hold the axle on the bracket, do I just remove the outside clips so that I can slide the axle off the bracket enough to get the belt in?

70B39DE1-8339-4A9A-A249-F86B76EA9C3A (resized).jpeg70B39DE1-8339-4A9A-A249-F86B76EA9C3A (resized).jpeg
#478 2 years ago
Quoted from SteveAN:

Any help replacing the timing belt on this snagger?
It looks like c- clips hold the axle on the bracket, do I just remove the outside clips so that I can slide the axle off the bracket enough to get the belt in?[quoted image]

You shouldn't have to take it apart to get that belt back on the motor. Taking the screws out of the brackets that hold the assembly to the playfield should provide enough play. Put the belt on the motor gear first and then onto the snagger gear. Once put back together you get to go through the process of adjusting it all again - Wee!

#479 2 years ago

Thanks, awaiting new bushings, can hopefully get this thing running properly.

-Steve

#480 2 years ago

Any good write ups on adjusting snagger, or should I say what position it should be in after installing a new timing belt before starting up the machine and playing? Got my timing belt and new nyliners on and not sure what to do next.

-Steve

#481 2 years ago
Quoted from SteveAN:

Any good write ups on adjusting snagger, or should I say what position it should be in after installing a new timing belt before starting up the machine and playing? Got my timing belt and new nyliners on and not sure what to do next.
-Steve

I recommend making the sure the belt is off the motor, turn the machine on, do the snagger test until it should be flat on the playfield and immediately turn the machine off, then get the belt on and everything attached, turn the machine back on and let it go home, now commence to running through the snagger test and adjustment from the manual. This is what worked for me and I recall having to manually move the snagger one 'click' as described in the manual to get it perfect.

#482 2 years ago

Thanks, that makes sense.

1 month later
#483 2 years ago

Does anyone know if possible to get new cabinet sticker for the cabinets?
Ours is pretty worn out around the flipper buttons and few scratches down the side where book shelve came off the wall and damaged it.

#484 2 years ago
Quoted from Deafman013:

Does anyone know if possible to get new cabinet sticker for the cabinets?
Ours is pretty worn out around the flipper buttons and few scratches down the side where book shelve came off the wall and damaged it.

I haven’t seen any cab decals. You can always get lollipop rails to hide the flipper button wear. There are even half ass end of the lollipop rails you can get for just flipper area if you don’t want to change the entire rail.

The easiest solution is to buy more pinballs. Games side by side cover up any scratches or blemishes.

#485 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

I haven’t seen any cab decals. You can always get lollipop rails to hide the flipper button wear. There are even half ass end of the lollipop rails you can get for just flipper area if you don’t want to change the entire rail.
The easiest solution is to buy more pinballs. Games side by side cover up any scratches or blemishes.

Hahahhahaha like your thinking for hiding the worn parts

1 week later
#486 2 years ago

Hi, my CPU card battery leaked and ruined the board, I bought a new Bally board and everything seemed to work ok,
However I tried to setup my snagger and under the diagnostics there is only one Lost icon to test the playfield magnet that works ok.
the snagger motor does not appear in the menu.page 30 of the manual.
also under adjustments page 38, item 49 says not used instead of Snagger enabled.
any ideas ?

1 month later
#487 2 years ago
Quoted from Spazpeker:

Hi, my CPU card battery leaked and ruined the board, I bought a new Bally board and everything seemed to work ok,
However I tried to setup my snagger and under the diagnostics there is only one Lost icon to test the playfield magnet that works ok.
the snagger motor does not appear in the menu.page 30 of the manual.
also under adjustments page 38, item 49 says not used instead of Snagger enabled.
any ideas ?

What rom revision are you running?

3 weeks later
#488 2 years ago

Just shopping out my Lost World. Of course I didn’t take the correct pics and I have a few standoffs left over. Added some lights and other things I thought I would share. Only about half way through, pop bumper rebuild is next. Snagger needs a new belt as well.

Added light strip to the back of the ball guide in the upper left area. You can see before and after pic.

For the Raptor targets, added a lights strip behind the targets, stuck it to the wooden rail. Took red flex LEDs and bent to shine through the targets.

Added all translucent posts to the game instead of black. I lit up the one under the sling. They get washed out as soon as the GI is added. I use double brite, cool white LEDs.

Couple other light strips added. Under the Dino plastic in the shooter lane and a strip at the outhole as well.

4A31CDF7-026A-466C-84C6-A19290308DB6 (resized).jpeg4A31CDF7-026A-466C-84C6-A19290308DB6 (resized).jpeg4F0A01B5-FAE0-4E97-ADAD-56BCCE383C34 (resized).jpeg4F0A01B5-FAE0-4E97-ADAD-56BCCE383C34 (resized).jpeg8225C431-636B-4D68-9F7F-04A552BA29A5 (resized).jpeg8225C431-636B-4D68-9F7F-04A552BA29A5 (resized).jpegAFDBDD5D-B4A9-466B-821A-EA4CA53B16C0 (resized).jpegAFDBDD5D-B4A9-466B-821A-EA4CA53B16C0 (resized).jpegB0C2DFBA-4EEE-449F-AA48-94E31C23087D (resized).jpegB0C2DFBA-4EEE-449F-AA48-94E31C23087D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#489 2 years ago

Just joined the club. At lease temporarily. I enjoy the game and may decide to keep it. I have a JP Prem on order that should arrive in April or May. Would be neat to have the two of them side by side.

Anyway, introductions out of the way, now for my question. One of the flashers is out along the left rail under one of the domes. When I went to remove the dome I realized that they are attached with a screw and a nut under the ramp. This has to be one the silliest design mistakes in pinball unless there is some trick that I don't know. This is the first non B/W machine I've ever had. Do I really have the remove the entire ramp plastic to remove the dome? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

1 week later
#490 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Just joined the club. At lease temporarily. I enjoy the game and may decide to keep it. I have a JP Prem on order that should arrive in April or May. Would be neat to have the two of them side by side.
Anyway, introductions out of the way, now for my question. One of the flashers is out along the left rail under one of the domes. When I went to remove the dome I realized that they are attached with a screw and a nut under the ramp. This has to be one the silliest design mistakes in pinball unless there is some trick that I don't know. This is the first non B/W machine I've ever had. Do I really have the remove the entire ramp plastic to remove the dome? Am I missing something?
Thanks!

I just got my JPLW Yesterday!

There is some room to get under them with your fingers, albeit tight. Otherwise, tilt up the playfield and you can get to the one closet to the front of the machine. You need to pull the playfield out a foot to get to the back one. Easy to do if you have an extra set of hands. Put a blanket or pillows on the front of the cabinet, lift back of playfield out of the hinge, gently place playfield on blanket/pillow. Pull out far enough to service bulb.

#491 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I just got my JPLW Yesterday!
There is some room to get under them with your fingers, albeit tight. Otherwise, tilt up the playfield and you can get to the one closet to the front of the machine. You need to pull the playfield out a foot to get to the back one. Easy to do if you have an extra set of hands. Put a blanket or pillows on the front of the cabinet, lift back of playfield out of the hinge, gently place playfield on blanket/pillow. Pull out far enough to service bulb.

Thanks! That did the trick.

2 weeks later
#492 2 years ago

Just noticed something odd. When I first got this game it would go through the Match at the end of the game. Awesome Match because of the shaker motor integration. While playing the other day I noticed that the Match no longer happens. I went through the menus as best as I could but I wasn't able to find a setting to turn it off or on and I certainly have no recollection of turning it off. Is there a setting and if so can someone point it out?

Thanks!

#493 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Just noticed something odd. When I first got this game it would go through the Match at the end of the game. Awesome Match because of the shaker motor integration. While playing the other day I noticed that the Match no longer happens. I went through the menus as best as I could but I wasn't able to find a setting to turn it off or on and I certainly have no recollection of turning it off. Is there a setting and if so can someone point it out?
Thanks!

In adjustments from menu, #11 match percentage. Make sure it is not set to "off". Can be set from 0-10%. Even if it is set to 0%, it will display the sequence, just not award credits.

Good luck!

#494 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

In adjustments from menu, #11 match percentage. Make sure it is not set to "off". Can be set from 0-10%. Even if it is set to 0%, it will display the sequence, just not award credits.
Good luck!

Thank you! It was set to off. I must have done that on one of those late Friday multi beverage nights!

#495 2 years ago

I have been in the club about a month. Here are my thoughts.

It has good shots. Ramps are very smooth and cool. Orbit is good, two spinners. Toys are cool. Love Jeff Goldbloom call outs. Game is FAST. Mine has a pristine playfield and the ball just rockets! Fun Game!

Only problem (for me): it is just too fricken hard! After a month, I have only completed ONE level out of five on any one game. Holy crap this game pisses me off.

But it's fun. Best Sega I have owned so far, with ID4 in a close second. Definitely underrated for sure.

#496 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I have been in the club about a month. Here are my thoughts.
It has good shots. Ramps are very smooth and cool. Orbit is good, two spinners. Toys are cool. Love Jeff Goldbloom call outs. Game is FAST. Mine has a pristine playfield and the ball just rockets! Fun Game!
Only problem (for me): it is just too fricken hard! After a month, I have only completed ONE level out of five on any one game. Holy crap this game pisses me off.
But it's fun. Best Sega I have owned so far, with ID4 in a close second. Definitely underrated for sure.

Agree with you completely. I wasn't going to keep this. It's basically being stored at my house by a local operator. I'm going to end up buying it after playing and falling in love with it. Jeff Goldblum is the best. Can I ask how much you paid for yours?

1 week later
#497 2 years ago

So does anybody know where to find the raptor decal that goes on the front of the drop target. As I look through pics of other machines on this thread it seems like everyone has replaced the original drop target and doesn't the raptor decal. A nice high res scan would do the trick as well. Not critical just knowing that is should be there drives me nuts.

Thanks!

#498 2 years ago

I bought the whole decal set just for that one.

Raptor18(1).pdfRaptor18(1).pdf
#499 2 years ago

There's a dinosaur in our backyard, I finally did it!

I San Diego'd!!!

20220225_220515 (resized).jpg20220225_220515 (resized).jpg
#500 2 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

There's a dinosaur in our backyard, I finally did it!
I San Diego'd!!!
[quoted image]

I have only one question... HOW!?!?!?!

This game is hard as hell!!

p.s. congrats

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.95
$ 18.95
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

There are 566 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-world-jurassic-park-club/page/10?hl=scrimmbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.