5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tomw1234
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Does anyone know where I can buy a new key for my backglass/translite? ST Premium. Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Are you sure it's not hanging on the inside of the coin door??

#3 5 years ago

Aren’t all the keys different?

#4 5 years ago

If you are able to remove the cam lock from the head take it to a locksmith and they can replicate a key for you.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Aren’t all the keys different?

Not really. You'll see a number on them matching the key style. I lost my SW key but luckily GOT was the same # (or some 2 Stern games)

Quoted from AUKraut:

Are you sure it's not hanging on the inside of the coin door??

Yeah check the cotter pin inside the door first.

#6 5 years ago

Found my key/// Duh...

#7 5 years ago

Wasn't on the inside of the Coin Door. And it's definitely not similar to the Coin Door key. But that's not at all cool. I couldn't find anywhere online to buy a new one. Even so, I will NEVER lose that again...

#8 5 years ago

With the first firmware update in nearly three years, you guys know the deal... WHERE's that D@mn Translite Key??!!

Thanks all, you guys are as always awesome...

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from tomw1234:

With the first firmware update in nearly three years, you guys know the deal... WHERE's that D@mn Translite Key??!!
    Thanks all, you guys are as always awesome...

Keep it hanging in the coin door as intended, you will never lose it again.

#10 5 years ago

No it gets stuck on the High Score Initials??? It only shows A-E, and R-Z???? WTF?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-translite-key-st-premium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.