Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RudeDogg1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    DSC00378.JPG
    DSC00385.JPG
    DSC00386.JPG
    DSC00384.JPG
    DSC00375.JPG
    DSC00369.JPG
    DSC00368.JPG
    DSC00390.JPG
    DSC00389.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

After working on our one off Lost Pinball prototype for the better part of the year we're bringing it to Expo tomorrow. It is a work in progress at this point, but definitely playable. Hope to see some Pinsiders there!

DSC00389.JPGDSC00389.JPG DSC00390.JPGDSC00390.JPG DSC00368.JPGDSC00368.JPG DSC00369.JPGDSC00369.JPG DSC00375.JPGDSC00375.JPG DSC00384.JPGDSC00384.JPG

#2 12 years ago

A few more pics...

DSC00386.JPGDSC00386.JPG DSC00385.JPGDSC00385.JPG DSC00378.JPGDSC00378.JPG

#3 12 years ago

Awesome Jarjar!!Thats a beauty and looks great!!
    Great Job!!

Electro magnets too..Holy cow

#4 12 years ago

Really, really cool!

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Electro magnets too..Holy cow

Thanks Mike! Yeah, we threw everything and the kitchen sink into this one since it is a one off. Whatever we make next won't be nearly as insane (or will it ). The donkey wheel holds five balls for... You guessed it... 5 ball multiball!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Really, really cool!

Next time you make it back to Wisconsin you're gonna have to swing by and check it out!

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Thanks Mike! Yeah, we threw everything and the kitchen sink into this one since it is a one off. Whatever we make next won't be nearly as insane (or will it ). The donkey wheel holds five balls for... You guessed it... 5 ball multiball!

Man!! I wish i could make it to Expo i would love to check it out.
    You lucky dog .This makes three pins now and WOZ on the way.
    Your collection is growing

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Man!! I wish i could make it to Expo i would love to check it out.
    You lucky dog .This makes three pins now and WOZ on the way.
    Your collection is growing

And there may be one more in the pipeline too! My apartment is going to be bursting at the seams!

You know you have a standing invitation to play any of my pins if you're ever in the area. Don't think I'll ever have a rarer game than Lost... 1 of 1.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

My apartment is going to be bursting at the seams!

I know someone who'll buy your LOTR should space become a concern.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

And there may be one more in the pipeline too! My apartment is going to be bursting at the seams! []

You know you have a standing invitation to play any of my pins if you're ever in the area. Don't think I'll ever have a rarer game than Lost... 1 of 1.

I really appreciate it buddy and same here and yes 1 of 1 is rare and hopefully
    it will go down in the Pin history books and im sure everyone would love to
    see it.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I know someone who'll buy your LOTR should space become a concern.

Hmmm... LOTR is the one pin I have that I would consider to be untouchable. It is the first one I bought and my favorite to boot. It would take A LOT to pry that baby away from me. Furniture would leave before LOTR would!

Quoted from pinmike:

I really appreciate it buddy and same here and yes 1 of 1 is rare and hopefully
    it will go down in the Pin history books and im sure everyone would love to
    see it.

Good to know. One of these days I'll make it down to the Bayou!

#12 12 years ago

Please send this prototype to Stern or JJP RIGHT NOW!!!!

#13 12 years ago

awesome, simply awesome.
    I would love to try it out.
    And the photoshop art ain't bad! easily rivals any Stern game

#14 12 years ago

Thanks for posting the pics! Looks cool..would love to see/here it in action!

#15 12 years ago

Looks very interesting. You might even be able to attract women to this game with the sausagefest that's going on there. Don't take that the wrong way.

#16 12 years ago

That really is fantastic Jar, I'm amazed by this and I'm sure either of the existing pin companies would be as well that will be at expo.

#17 12 years ago

that is very cool great job. I want one. Lost was a great show

#18 12 years ago

Wow, that is some great work. I'd love to see it in person. The art around the coin door being the hatch is awesome too.

#19 12 years ago

That pin looks cool, I absolutely was addicted to Lost, it was insane.

Just a quick look at the playfield and saw loads of related stuff, how cool....atom bomb, Island's electromagnet, polar bear, dharma logo's, shipwreck, hatch, that funny dial wheel that moved the island, even the numbers that had to be punched in every so many minutes.... very well done, so many aspects of the show included.

Who is the sunbather, top left playfield?

Top marks from a pinballing lost fan.

#20 12 years ago

That looks spectacular, great job!

#21 12 years ago

That's simply AMAZING! Is that a color DMD, or CRT? I'd love to see some pics of it being built if you have 'em.

#22 12 years ago

I love the left side of the cabinet...hot

#23 12 years ago

What an amazing job jarjar thanks for sharing the picks with us!! Very well played! Wish I could be at the expo to play that bad boy in person.

#24 12 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! There's a lot of work left, but we're proud of what we've done so far. It was nice to be able to have people play it for the first time and find some little things we need to iron out yet. Play testers FTW!

I'll dig up some pics of the build process along the way and post them later on tonight for those who are interested. I'm running on about two hours sleep and gotta get Lost over to Terry's Pinball Life party yet this morning. Expo never sleeps! LOL

1 year later
    #26 11 years ago

Very Cool Nice Work

#27 11 years ago

I heard Lost was lost.

#28 11 years ago

I just want to see a gameplay video I am at the end of the season on Netflix. I looked online and there is none just the last video Ben Heck made where it was still a protoype.

#29 11 years ago

So while you are on your last ball, will the machine just randomly shut down and declare the game over? You know - because the pin also has a horrible ending?

#30 11 years ago

I know this is a revived thread, but I need this pin. It would look so good next to my screen-used Lost props!
    (Pre and post remodel pics since they were spread out better before. We have Claire's baby bag with clothes & contents, medical record/bracelet/sonograms, Aaron's orca, Expose bag, drug statue, Dharma cans, and hand-drawn production artwork.)

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#31 11 years ago

awesome game! being a lost fan id buy that

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-pinball-coming-to-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.