You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“lost interest in playing....”

• hell no, pinball forever!!!! 46 votes
    18%
  • sometimes, but a short break usually fixes that. 159 votes
    61%
  • yeah, its just cool stuff to look at. i just play them once in a while. 51 votes
    19%
  • yes, i think i will give up at some point in time. waiting for code sucks anyway. 6 votes
    2%

(262 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simonbaird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 6 years ago

Do you play in a league? Don’t have to be into competitive play to enjoy sociallising with other pinheads on a monthly basis. If that’s not your thing try playing on location to see if it’s really just your games that aren’t exciting or if you have just lost interest for now.

I wouldn’t rush to change up your home lineup as others have suggested. The new and shinny high doesn’t last long and the you will be back at square one. If there are games down in your collection get them fixed even if it means having to call in a tech. There’s no bigger buzz kill then broken games taking up space.

If you do decide that you need a change up my advice looking at your collection would be.
Keep the medieval/mettalica/whirlwind/earthshaker sell the rest and add two early solid states either Bally or Stern Flash Gordan/meteor/8 ball delux/Stars etc.. Dropping a couple of games is not going to hurt and you will feel better for being able to let some go. Adding a couple of early solid states is the best for home environments. Short quick intense play is often all you want after a day at work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

8,100 (OBO)
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simonbaird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-interest-in-playing?tu=simonbaird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.