forum-auditorium-gallery-4-1510111827 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 5.23.18 PM (resized).png
adfadf (resized).jpg
86EA7F2C-EEB5-44EB-907D-212C09CC069E (resized).jpeg
ECEF868C-0584-42C5-B33F-BB822B51BBB3 (resized).jpeg
33A0BADF-063D-4209-80B6-F6F5944818D0 (resized).jpeg
20180320_151529 (resized).jpg
190 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I truly enjoy movies, but going to the movies. I no longer like it.

For me it is several reasons, many stemming from my stroke and three brain surgeries.

One is the length of the previews alone. Then there is the idiots who talk or interrupt others in some way or another.

Case in point black panther. Excellent reviews, I haven't seen it yet.

Been waiting patiently for ready player one. Have not made the time yet.

It might be time to reinvent some cinemas. Or I will just stay home and watch from now on.

I remember hearing talk of first run movies in the home. I wonder if those days are very close.

#36 6 years ago

I need to change the way I look at the movie experience now. There are pros and cons. As in anything else I guess.

I like the idea of a new theater experience. I don't want to see theaters go away, but they do not resemble the theaters I grew up with. Does that matter? To me, I guess. I am however just going to enjoy what we have. I would like to open a theater, but dealing with people like the girl on that message? Ug.

#116 6 years ago

Get out was very good.

I think our remakes can even be better if we just try. I am going to join movie pass and watch ready player one. I still need to see black panther.

Three billboards I would like to see, too.

I would like to see something a little new in the cinema experience. Maybe I can create one here in Fullerton? I see room for originality in many places.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-interest-in-going-to-the-movies?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.