DSC00815.JPG
IMG_2887.jpg
IMG_3049.jpg
IMG_3043.jpg
IMG_3042.jpg
IMG_3034.jpg
IMG_3030.jpg
IMG_2782.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JWS64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago

Lost in Space is on my short list of pins I want in the future. DUDE! You really need to hold on to that machine, because like you said it is rare.

Your's looks to be in great condition.

I've played the Visual Pinball version of it, and like it.

This is a pin I would definitely overpay for in the future.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Just saw a HUO LiS offered on rgp for $1750 or less, near Chicago.

Not in the market this year for another pin. Told my wife I would take a couple of years off.

I have 2, and I know what you guys are gonna say, but that's the way it goes with my wife right now. If it were up to me I'd have pins in the front sitting room of our house, but she ain't gonna let that happen. No way in hell.

So until my 3 cats die off, and I get to give the garage a gameroom makeover I will have to wait to add more pins to the Shaw collection. You might be asking "why does he have to wait till the cat's die off?" That's where their two litter boxes are, and if you know what a litter box smells like you'll know I'm right on this one. Being in the garage doesn't stink up the house. And if you've ever been in someone's house that has the litter box IN the house you'll know what the garage is a good place for a litter box. Sorry, back on topic, no Lost in Space for me right now.

If I wanted one I'd have to sell of my Bally Star Trek and add some cash to a deal for one. I'm gonna probably be waiting many months before I see a Lost in Space in my house.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JWS64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-in-space-review?tu=JWS64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.