Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by J85M
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lostinspace (resized).jpg
    hC07AC55B (resized).jpg
    Debbie (resized).jpg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpg
    Bonanza Special Guest Star Jonathan Harris (resized).png
    dd0a3dd44eaabf87dcb8a2f7916aa062--mission-impossible-random-pictures (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    a72f76cea35a7c658613555176d246c1--mission-impossible-tv-series (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    twilight-zone-its-a-good-life (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rps20180729_112122 (resized).jpg
    LISimages (resized).jpg
    lis (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Shouldn't Dr. Smith finally get his due?
    maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Didn’t think you like old theme o-din?

It's the only thing on at the moment.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scorch:

They had at least 2 of these at ReplayFX this weekend.

But where's Dr. Smith or the kid with the pointy finger?

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

But where's the kid with the pointy finger?

Ah, there he is.

twilight-zone-its-a-good-life (resized).jpgtwilight-zone-its-a-good-life (resized).jpg
    #24 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

You been up late on Saturday watching Me TV again O-Din?

You thought I wasn't? After Kolchak, Lost in Space came on. And that's pretty much the last thing I remember until just about an hour ago.

#29 5 years ago

What I never really understood is this "special guest star" shit. It's not like the dude wasn't on every episode.

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg
    #32 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would like to see a mission impossible pin, but do you think they could possibly make it with very little tom cruise?

Here ya go! No Peter Graves either.

a72f76cea35a7c658613555176d246c1--mission-impossible-tv-series (resized).jpga72f76cea35a7c658613555176d246c1--mission-impossible-tv-series (resized).jpg
    #34 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I like tom cruise but somewhere down the line came the disconnect.

Ya think?

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would be totaling trying to hit on her on the set. Space 1999. Insert poster pic.

I actually first got into Mission Impossible during the Spock years with Barnie talking jive and a young Sam Elliot.

There was just something about Leslie Ann Warren.

dd0a3dd44eaabf87dcb8a2f7916aa062--mission-impossible-random-pictures (resized).jpgdd0a3dd44eaabf87dcb8a2f7916aa062--mission-impossible-random-pictures (resized).jpg
    #40 5 years ago

In the first season Dr. Smith was supposed to be killed off around the sixth episode, so Jonathan Harris was listed in the credits as a "Special guest star".
    but after the show aired it was deemed that the show needed a reoccurring antagonist so he was written into the series as a regular cast member, but the "special guest star" tag stayed on. And if you have ever seen the original pilot, there is no Dr. Smith or Robot, however footage from the unaired pilot is used in the first five episodes.

Yeah I remember that. But he wasn't the only one tagged as a "special guest star" on a show they were one of the main stars.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

How about just a 60s TV show Pin in General....

That's about the only thing my damaged brain can handle at 2:00 in the morning.

#43 5 years ago

No peter Lupis? He was in all seven seasons.

I haven't looked it up but it seems he missed an episode here or there. But yep, here is is doing the famous "mission impossible karate chop" before they got that special hand held poison injector.

But no Martin Landau!

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:It was probably cheaper to keep using "Special Guest star" than tochange the title animation.

This dude's all kinds of special.

Bonanza Special Guest Star Jonathan Harris (resized).pngBonanza Special Guest Star Jonathan Harris (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-in-space-pinball-1?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.