Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by J85M
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lostinspace (resized).jpg
    hC07AC55B (resized).jpg
    Debbie (resized).jpg
    IMG_1403 (resized).jpg
    Bonanza Special Guest Star Jonathan Harris (resized).png
    dd0a3dd44eaabf87dcb8a2f7916aa062--mission-impossible-random-pictures (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    a72f76cea35a7c658613555176d246c1--mission-impossible-tv-series (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    twilight-zone-its-a-good-life (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rps20180729_112122 (resized).jpg
    LISimages (resized).jpg
    lis (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Didn’t think you liked old themes o-din?
    I just got back from watching mission impossible fallout and holy sh*t it was good, the action scenes in this one are awesome.
    The last few films have been excellent and there’s a tonne of scenes that would make for great pinball especially in the current lcd era.

I would like to see a mission impossible pin, but do you think they could possibly make it with very little tom cruise?

I'd be turned off by a tom Cruise pinball. Just my opinion.

Lost in space original is so good.

I would like to build my own robot. Complete with weapons. Today's technology.

#27 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/lost-in-space

Does already having a pin on a theme matter? despite versions, i want my own robot.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

I know Tom Cruise is like marmite (if you don’t have that product in the US this reference will fly over your head) you either love him or hate him no inbetween.
    But regardless of his views and beliefs the guys risks his life to make the MI series as authentic as possible and you have to give the guy credit for that, the stunts in the newest MI are insane and they make the film so good, easily the best in the series imo.
    Translate and art package like the last couple of movies, film posters would be great and cruise blends in nicely with all the other cast nicely represented, but Cruise is MI and all the cool scenes that would be awesome for pinball have him front and centre, still think it would be a kickass pin!

I like tom cruise but somewhere down the line came the disconnect. He is a rock star, but...

I will go see the mission impossible and tom cruise always puts his all into performances.

The comment about the pin being all about him or whether it would be too much. For my taste.

Now if you loved tom cruise that would make a pin.

You could get his rights and skip everyone else in all the movies. Make it a Tom Cruise pin. Straight up. I bet he would be interested.

I am a dreamer ideas flowing everyday all the time. Going to play pinball.

#33 5 years ago

My brain feels a little bit like a slightly fragmented hard drive from the future was installed in my head. Brain surgeries. It really does though.

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Here ya go! No Peter Graves either.[quoted image]

I would be totaling trying to hit on her on the set. Space 1999. Insert poster pic.

#36 5 years ago
    image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-in-space-pinball-1?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.