IMG_4479 (resized).JPG
20170411_122043 (resized).jpg
IMG_4469 (resized).JPG
IMG_4466 (resized).JPG
tmp_12899-IMAG3108338333072.jpg
IMAG3107.jpg
IMG_4461 (resized).JPG
IMG_4460 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

What controls the light for the Ball number? I'm noticing that when it goes to Ball 4, the light doesn't come on right away. But, if I hit different switches, it will turn on and then off again.

Coincidentally my Bally Rocket III of same era started doing similar yesterday. Per the post above, investigate the bulb holder itself and spider/circuit board on the "Ball Count" unit. This is my first EM and I like the way everything is conveniently labelled. Here's the Ball Count unit on mine. This game can be configured for up to 7 Balls so steps 7 units on one lever and total resets back to 0 on the other and the fingers on the spider complete the circuit to the relevant ball-in-play lamp.

20170411_122043 (resized).jpg20170411_122043 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-gi-after-messing-with-a-bulb?tu=astyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.