(Topic ID: 10247)

Lost Ark Arcade Pinball Tourney in Greensboro , NC

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WH20-_.jpg
    WH20,,.jpg
    Lost_Ark_Pinball_Tourney_pt_2_003.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

I've been to Lost Ark Arcade several Tymes, but this was my 1st Tourney. $ 5.00 to Enter , the Winner
    received 1/2 of the Pot which was $ 55.00 . 22 contestants i do believe . I was in Group D , My group of 4 started on Who Dunnit , I came in 2nd , the Lowest Person ( 4th place ) was Eliminated. My 2nd Pin was BSD ( Oh yea ) I came in 2nd again , I got to move on. My 3rd pin was Gonna be Tron LE , but the line was long .. All Group's had Tron as 1 of their First 3 pin's to compete on . I was impressed with Tron LE . Pinsider RawleyD from Roanoke ,Va brought it down with him.. Tron is a killer pin , Fast Paced w/ Good Ramp's and 4-Multi-ball that Rocked . S.tastic started his Tourney on DW , Banzai Run and Tron in Round 1. I ended up Score-n 12 mil- on Tron , I think i was Eliminated , I can't seem to piece it 2-gether , S.Tastic passed thru Tron to go to the 2nd round , ( 1 on 1) He won on JM , his next Pin was HS2 , he was competing with a female , he Kicked Azz on the 3rd ball and Won and ( I'm Lost now ) Anyway, It was down to 2 Player's ,, S.tastic and another dude playing TOTAN .
    S.t came in 2nd Place out of 22 ( Not bad )

Asa and Astro did a Great Job Setting up the Tourney . They try to have 1 each month . After the Tourney was over , It got less crowded , Here's a few pict's- and i have a Video as well Down-load-n . B_R Lost_Ark_Pinball_Tourney_pt_2_003.JPGLost_Ark_Pinball_Tourney_pt_2_003.JPG

#2 12 years ago

NO pics came through BR

#3 12 years ago

sure wish there were more tourneys out west

#4 12 years ago

Guess it just didn't load for me the first time

#5 12 years ago

Look's like i just took 1 Picture .. I've Got a 13 minute video coming up....

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I can't seem to piece it 2-gether , S.Tastic passed thru Tron to go to the 2nd round , ( 1 on 1) He won on JM , his next Pin was HS2 , he was competing with a female , he Kicked Azz on the 3rd ball and Won and ( I'm Lost now ) Anyway, It was down to 2 Player's ,, S.tastic and another dude playing TOTAN .
    S.t came in 2nd Place out of 22 ( Not bad )

I believe The Shadow came next... then JM, then HS2, then TOTAN. I played a HORRIBLE game on TOTAN. The outlanes must have been magnetized... or my luck just ran out... or I just plain SUCK. It is one of those for sure!

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from shanetastic:

I played a HORRIBLE game on TOTAN. The outlanes must have been magnetized... or my luck just ran out... or I just plain SUCK. It is one of those for sure! []

#8 12 years ago

It was a good turn out last night. It was cool getting to meet B_R and Shanetastic. I tried my best but barely made it to the second round, then got knocked out on Banzai Run. I just can't figure out how to get some good points on that game. It was still a really fun time though.

Too bad you lost it on TOTAN Shane. A damn tough game, but also, Pat is just really good. Like, consistently. Not an easy opponent.

Hopefully we'll see you guys next month. Can't wait!

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from PwninShiznat:

then got knocked out on Banzai Run. I just can't figure out how to get some good points on that game. It was still a really fun time though.

Yeah, that game is "different." I like how you can play the ball up through the backbox. Very cool. Hopefully, I can be there for the next one.

#10 12 years ago

Oh it's different alright, It's Pat Lawlor! I love the game, I just can't figure the shit out. I have an easier time figuring out TZ

#11 12 years ago

Pat Lawlor is the best in my eyes!

#12 12 years ago

Certainly my favorite desginer

#13 12 years ago

Here's a Vid- I shot before the Tourney started. I went to the vehicle to Re-fill , I got a Good Wiff of someone's Wacky Weed , messed my game up . I broke a sweat dur-n the 1st Rd of game Play , Thru Off my balance.. ,,,,,

#14 12 years ago

It was great to play and meet new people. I dont follow this forum as often as I should...so I didnt even know I was playing against a pinsider!

pat

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from noysboy:

It was great to play and meet new people. I dont follow this forum as often as I should...so I didnt even know I was playing against a pinsider!

pat

Noysboy ,,,

I know who you are Now.. I drove to Raleigh last Year and bought yr WH20 for $ 1800.00..
    Dam Nice 1 too.. Best of the 3 that I have Owned.. I thought i recognized you Pat .. I Loaded WH20 with Super's and frosted's , Looked Awesome, Then i sold it To Lori & Rad on The Bash .

WH20,,.jpgWH20,,.jpg WH20-_.jpgWH20-_.jpg

#16 12 years ago

I just Lost out on a BDK deal 3hr's ago.. Damit.. It was on E-bay...
    Let another 1 pop up ( It's mine )

Check out IM , TF LE & BDK on the clip below.. S.tastic fell for IM and BDK for me..

If I score a BDK , I will have it @ Lost Ark in a Tourney !!!

#17 12 years ago

This is Daniel from Lost Ark. Thanks to everyone who came out to the tournament; it was our best attended one by far. Congrats to Pat and Shane. And thanks again to Rawley and Luke for bring Tron down for the weekend; that was a blast. Lots of fun had by all (though I was stuck running the counter during the tourney...meh ).

This was our first Saturday tourney and it seems like a good night for it. In the future we will be more prepared for a 20+ turnout and hopefully the format will be a little smoother.
    If you are in the area and like pinball, come check it out. It's a friendly, relaxed tournament atmosphere; would love to see new faces next time!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from docscott:

sure wish there were more tourneys out west

I go to a monthly tournament at a San Diego arcade with the SD Pinball Club. We would honored to have you play at one of the tourneys.

#19 12 years ago

Lost Ark Arcade was interviewed by a local College camera guy .. Check out Astrodan & Asa ..

On You_Tube , Just Type in Lost Ark Video Arcade ( 5 video's are Mine )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lost-ark-arcade-pinball-tourney-last-nite-sat-jan-22nd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.