(Topic ID: 7968)

Losing your ball response technique as shown by TG's Granddaughter

By The_Gorilla

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 12 years ago

Classic

#3 12 years ago

I do the same but add is some swearing.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

I do the same but add is some swearing.

Oh yep, I edited that part out. It just didn't sound proper coming from a 4 year old.

#5 12 years ago

nice vid

i have my son's first ball ever on jokerz!, his last game (on our's) on space shuttle & his first AFM jackpot all on video!

#6 12 years ago

LOL too funny

#7 12 years ago

Kids playing pinball is always awesome. Makes me almost want to have one just so I can teach him/her to play.

#8 12 years ago

LOL love it!

werd adam add in some swearing hahah

#10 12 years ago

#11 12 years ago

The only difference at my house would have been the phrase "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Oh yep, I edited that part out. It just didn't sound proper coming from a 4 year old.

XD

#13 12 years ago

My gf's 3 year old does the same thing, only 3 times as loud. I'm thankful he hasn't started flipping the machine off like I do.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

My gf's 3 year old does the same thing, only 3 times as loud. I'm thankful he hasn't started flipping the machine off like I do.

Hahahaha.

#15 12 years ago

Thats's awesome, TG!

It makes one wonder, how do they explain what a pinball machine is to their friends that probably have no clue what one is.

#16 12 years ago

That's awesome, she is going to be a serious player!

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I'm thankful he hasn't started flipping the machine off like I do.

I'm guilty of it as well. The Crypt Keeper gets the bird after every ball.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/losing-your-ball-technique-as-shown-by-tgs-granddaughter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.