(Topic ID: 11587)

Lord help me, I'm starting to like FT music!

By Dewey68

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I never thought I'd think that. I do like it when it switches up after you hit the tropical fishing jackpot though.

#2 12 years ago

Gonna have to give up that Bulls logo now... Chicago fans can't associate with you any longer!

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

I never thought I'd think that. I do like it when it switches up after you hit the tropical fishing jackpot though.

Just go with it!

#4 12 years ago

Wait until you do a jig dance along with the game over music.

#5 12 years ago

FT music isn't bad, but you'll get used to it very easily.

#6 12 years ago

Like the Caribean music when you get a high score, the regular music drives the wife crazy.

#7 12 years ago

I hated it at first but the more you play the more it kind of sucks you in. As music it is awful, BUT when playing pinball, it really does work?!!

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Gonna have to give up that Bulls logo now... Chicago fans can't associate with you any longer!

I'm a recovering redneck TG. It's a lifelong affliction I'm afraid. My parents naming me "Duane" kinda cemented that.

#9 12 years ago

The music is pretty funny in that game. For a bigger laugh, watch the Williams promo video when the game was first released. Hey yer not gonna eat that are ya?

#10 12 years ago

Just wait till you start up BBH...

#11 12 years ago

The music gets really intense at the Deep Sea jackpot.

#12 12 years ago

Love the music.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from bballfan:

Wait until you do a jig dance along with the game over music.

I actually do that dance...

#14 12 years ago

The music and sound effects are awesome on this game.

#15 12 years ago

One of Chris Granner's best in my opinion. Now if only someone would sell me their game!

#16 12 years ago

Tropical fish? aw man I'm gonna have to play with the glass off to get that

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lord-help-me-im-starting-to-like-ft-music?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.