5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pintechev
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CF5190D0-9316-48DC-866C-4C50C4308951 (resized).jpeg
    E6B860F8-1A59-43DB-ABE0-36EBE474ADA3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Durzel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

How do I loosen these bolts (without removing them completely). I can't unscrew the screw from the outside of the cabinet.

E6B860F8-1A59-43DB-ABE0-36EBE474ADA3 (resized).jpegE6B860F8-1A59-43DB-ABE0-36EBE474ADA3 (resized).jpeg

There's a bit of the decal that hasn't been properly cut around on the side which is triggering me..

CF5190D0-9316-48DC-866C-4C50C4308951 (resized).jpegCF5190D0-9316-48DC-866C-4C50C4308951 (resized).jpeg

I don't have to lift the whole playfield out to do this surely?

Thanks in advance!

#4 5 years ago

These? Are they not standard? I bought mine like this.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

Yes, I would remove the PF to do that safely. As for how to move them and straight piece of metal - an old bracket, etc will give you the leverage and torque you’ll need.

Thanks for the fast reply. I managed to get my fingernail around the edge and take off most of it to the point where you wouldn't see it unless you looked really close. Don't fancy removing the playfield at this stage

Thanks all.

#9 5 years ago

Good eye. Identified the game from a lightning bolt

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Durzel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/loosening-playfield-hangar-bolts?tu=Durzel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.