You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0619 (resized).JPG
IMG_2709 (resized).JPG
_25_Coin_Door_Piece (resized).jpg
_24_Ground_Wire (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Peruman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

The coin door on the Soccer I own was a rusty mess. I took it apart and cleaned everything out but in the process, I found a loose wire that someone had tucked in behind the tilt mechanism. Looking at the schematic, I think it's a ground wire that is supposed to attach to the coin door or maybe the coin door frame, but I'm not 100% sure.

The coin door does not have a ground wire attached to it now. Neither does the coin door frame. Maybe someone who owns this game can help me out.

Also, one more question, what is the name of the coin door part in the picture. I was going to call PBR and call it a coin guide, but I would rather have the right name. I did not see it on the website, but you never know what Steve has in stock.

Thanks!

_24_Ground_Wire (resized).jpg_24_Ground_Wire (resized).jpg_25_Coin_Door_Piece (resized).jpg_25_Coin_Door_Piece (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sun City Centre, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Peruman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/loose-wire-on-a-1975-gottlieb-soccer?tu=Peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.