You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fire queen bonus unit (resized).jpg
fire queen arrow (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20210510_111708 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baldtwit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

if no luck I'm going to the pacific pinball museum warehouse tomorrow and I'll pull out a fire queen and take some pictures of where the wire goes.

#8 2 years ago

me and another guy disagree on how big the ring is on the end of the wire ... so, is it the wire to the 4000 bonus lamp and the ring ripped off the tip of the socket?

#10 2 years ago

here's a couple pics. The most likely wire is the 4000 lamp wire, tho the color is actually white-green which is much more obvious in the second pic.

one end is on the lamp socket, the other end is on the edge of the bonus unit contact plate pretty much where you can't easily see it.

I was betting it was the contact plate end, and the other guy is betting the lamp end.

there's white-blue and white-brown wires on the bonus unit going to lamps also.

fire queen arrow (resized).jpgfire queen arrow (resized).jpgfire queen bonus unit (resized).jpgfire queen bonus unit (resized).jpg
#15 2 years ago

the CX relay when tripped puts you in two player mode.

looks like the CX relay has a trip coil and a reset coil. The reset coil is wired in parallel with the AX relay coil and that works, so either the reset coil is bad, the thing resets but trips again due to a motor 1D switch stuck closed, or there's a mechanical/sticky issue with the mechanism.

easiest thing is try and reset the CX relay manually with power off and see if it resets/trips properly, then deal with electrical issues if that's ok.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baldtwit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/loose-wire-near-bonus-unit?tu=baldtwit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.