(Topic ID: 225298)

Loose flipper bats.

By Ratiganpin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to properly secure the flipper bats in place? I have just replaced a set in a POTO machine, and no matter what i do, the flipper stem will slide in the grip under the playfield even though it feels held tight.

#2 5 years ago

Either get stronger and crank it down tighter. Or try new pawls from a different supplier if yours can't be tightened enough.

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Funnily enough i was just looking at a supplier to see if i can get the underside grips separately.

#4 5 years ago

Don’t forget about the flipper bushing as well. Sometimes the bushing can be cracked or broken resulting in loose problems.

#5 5 years ago

they need to be tighten really.... really good. I had the same prob on my Fast Draw. Tightening the screws to the point that I bend the allen key solved my problem

#6 5 years ago

Thanks for the replies, I bought new under side grips and no more problem. I didn't think the old ones would have taken any more tightening then they already had! Sorted!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/loose-flipper-bats and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.