(Topic ID: 302030)

Looks Like There's a New Stern Home Pin (Jurassic)!

By CrazyLevi

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 742 posts
  • 193 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by STLOkie
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BCAFE749-D35B-4973-9CB7-52D8AF6704CE (resized).jpeg
D6CABEF1-BB23-4210-A455-097A2787FA2D (resized).jpeg
C61845CB-61BB-4845-8A9D-26EEBAB3E6DF (resized).jpeg
AFCCDD34-850D-439A-B725-695D482AA3DE (resized).jpeg
E1142A1E-FDEA-44EB-ACC9-50A521C8030A (resized).jpeg
IMG_3232 (resized).JPG
IMG_3233 (resized).JPG
7ACD48F8-D257-4B98-995E-9D58E80BF7C5 (resized).jpeg
BAE3E620-EFC1-43BA-B650-2EFEBFDF7390 (resized).jpeg
8BEEB629-B8BB-47C2-87BC-0AF4B0A1BA10 (resized).jpeg
637C72AA-4D53-403E-9061-22FB82CA8ED0 (resized).jpeg
22D2F157-E497-4524-A4EF-96EF9D3148D3 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211220_013929115 (resized).jpg
PXL_20211220_011826705 (resized).jpg
90B75CB7-650D-4686-9B20-988092925276 (resized).jpeg
95EB8750-90C8-44A2-97DD-A16CF210F491 (resized).jpeg
There are 742 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.
#501 2 years ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Is the translite the same size as the Pro/Premium version? And is it the same translite as the LE?
If so I am willing to buy someone's, or swap for my Premium with cash included. Message me.

I think the translite is the same size.

The design looks ever so slightly different (Bigger T-Rex, meteors from the volcano, car in the other direction)
1b48225ba436e75dadd562dac2ada8e1d53bba93.jpg1b48225ba436e75dadd562dac2ada8e1d53bba93.jpg65ad8cb0095fce02c86acd24958f8c3b0416ddac.jpg65ad8cb0095fce02c86acd24958f8c3b0416ddac.jpg

#502 2 years ago

If anyone wants to trade the JP Home Pin for an LE I’d be willing to consider that. The translite is awesome.

#503 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

If anyone wants to trade the JP Home Pin for an LE I’d be willing to consider that. The translite is awesome.

Done! When can I bring it by?

#504 2 years ago

Looks like you just have a premium JP. Unfortunately I already have one of those and will hold off on any trades for my Home Pin except for LE titles.

Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Done! When can I bring it by?

#505 2 years ago

64D182DC-8E56-4C1A-9ACD-713E0C5C7D2D (resized).jpeg64D182DC-8E56-4C1A-9ACD-713E0C5C7D2D (resized).jpeg
#506 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

[quoted image]

Nice. Put some pics of it setup! Congrats

#507 2 years ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Nice. Put some pics of it setup! Congrats

Will do!

#508 2 years ago

Got mine today.DA31BEF9-5485-4E7D-9ECD-C76838276B06 (resized).jpegDA31BEF9-5485-4E7D-9ECD-C76838276B06 (resized).jpegC2BFA7FD-8461-40B6-98FB-31E595CF3411 (resized).jpegC2BFA7FD-8461-40B6-98FB-31E595CF3411 (resized).jpegAB9150A5-D27D-4B3F-BB47-3754B0E3DED0 (resized).jpegAB9150A5-D27D-4B3F-BB47-3754B0E3DED0 (resized).jpeg74A51476-2B3D-41A0-B29E-E47BDC4D841B (resized).jpeg74A51476-2B3D-41A0-B29E-E47BDC4D841B (resized).jpeg

#509 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Got mine today.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice. This is an awesome line up you have.

#510 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Damn. I want your game room budget. Here I am rocking the chopped liver of late 70s Sterns and 80s Gottliebs

#511 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Thoughts on the game how is it? I’m thinking of grabbing one myself

#512 2 years ago

True story is I always dreamed of having a Ferrari. When I was finally ready wife said they were too flashy and dangerous and didn’t like the “look at me” attention. So, when we got our house with a big empty barn I pretty much got permission to fill it with whatever stuff I wanted provided my hobbies stay out of the house.

Quoted from bigguybbr:Damn. I want your game room budget. Here I am rocking the chopped liver of late 70s Sterns and 80s Gottliebs

#513 2 years ago

It’s different. I’ll copy the initial impression I posted earlier below. 15 more games on it since then I’m really enjoying it. Challenging. I got to Escape from Nublar on my 5th game and now can’t get close again.

Initial Thoughts:

Hard to say after 10 games. The shot layout and flow are outstanding. Can play really quick, lots of combos, but no cross shots so you’re knocking out combos off the same flipper and looping which I really enjoy. Especially the right orbit to right ramp to orbit or ramp over and over.

I’m a little concerned with how loud the flippers and general mechs are. There seems to be a gap between the glass and lock down bar and it’s super loud. Maybe I didn’t put the lock down bar back correctly?

The side rails are trash. I actually moved one while playing which was weird and they wanted to come off with the glass. Obviously a cost savings measure, but I’m not sure if they’re designed to float like that.

The screen is more than adequate. Modes are easy to identify. Lots of great shots, slings are a little rude but I wouldn’t call the drains cheap.

Art is gorgeous, the Trex mech looks great. Translite looks great, everything looks really night.

The jump ramp is especially fun and the shot physics in and out of the pop bumpers are really well designed.

I’m pleased, it’s a lot of fun. I got it to donate to my church and I know they’ll think it’s a blast.
I’ve got a few weeks to toss up a monster score first.

Quoted from musketd:

Thoughts on the game how is it? I’m thinking of grabbing one myself

#514 2 years ago

Some under the playfield shots. Interestingly, they block under the cabinet access from the coin door with a plastic shroud and you need tools to actually lift the playfield. I’ve also has some issues with the side rails moving and not lining up with the lock down bar. I know you can get them lined up, it just takes some fiddling. On the plus side, the game is really fast and a blast to play.

411791B3-2FB4-432E-8351-614CEF7F84DD (resized).jpeg411791B3-2FB4-432E-8351-614CEF7F84DD (resized).jpegB4088432-AB89-4F47-8854-C632691007AF (resized).jpegB4088432-AB89-4F47-8854-C632691007AF (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#515 2 years ago

Doesn't look like it would be hard to work on - fairly simple under the playfield.

#516 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

<3 <3 <3

#517 2 years ago

Can you install standard side rails?

#518 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

It's a Spike game, shouldn't be hard to include the standard audits. Minus all the money stuff of course.

that may be in there with some kind of FREE PLAY ONLY LOCK.

#519 2 years ago

Got ours today! Its super fast and fun! Streaming it tonight at 8 central on our channel twitch.tv/fliptronic

PXL_20211130_193957185 (resized).jpgPXL_20211130_193957185 (resized).jpg
#520 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Got ours today! Its super fast and fun! Streaming it tonight at 8 central on our channel twitch.tv/fliptronic
[quoted image]

Not home but I'll watch later

#521 2 years ago

Stream looked really nice, thanks for sharing it. Man this game looks fast and with short ball times.

#522 2 years ago

Had a few long balls but overall it was pretty short ball times. It ships with the outlane posts at widest, and i didnt even realize until the end that the tilt bob was wrapped and zip tied, so next time it will be even harder to nudge around haha. It fast and sorta mean at times but the shots are very satisfying, especially when the combos start happening.

#523 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Had a few long balls but overall it was pretty short ball times. It ships with the outlane posts at widest, and i didnt even realize until the end that the tilt bob was wrapped and zip tied, so next time it will be even harder to nudge around haha. It fast and sorta mean at times but the shots are very satisfying, especially when the combos start happening.

Shipping the game with the lanes wide open was a choice I made and damnit I’m sticking to it.

#524 2 years ago

After 30 or so games I've finally decided I'm going to have to shift those posts a bit. Those suckers are vicious.
That said, I was finally able to complete escape nublar and restore power on the same game. No more Jack Danger high score over here.

Quoted from DeadFlip:

Shipping the game with the lanes wide open was a choice I made and damnit I’m sticking to it.

#525 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

i didnt even realize until the end that the tilt bob was wrapped and zip tied

This is how you know its a Jack Danger pin

#526 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

[quoted image]

Fun stream, you guys are making me want a JDJP more than I ever expected... Game looks like it absolutely rips and ball times aren't crazy long like I was expecting.

Really hope we get one at one of the big free-play places out here so I can get some time on it.

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Great stream guys - you guys are a lot of fun. Great shooter for sure!

Tempting me.

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

Some under the playfield shots. Interestingly, they block under the cabinet access from the coin door with a plastic shroud and you need tools to actually lift the playfield. I’ve also has some issues with the side rails moving and not lining up with the lock down bar. I know you can get them lined up, it just takes some fiddling. On the plus side, the game is really fast and a blast to play.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the cool under the playfield shots. I like that there is a cut out and studs for a cabinet speaker already. Wonder if Stern will put out a sound kit someday. In the meantime I would be tempted to put a speaker in there and a small amp being driven off a line level input with a low pass filter, maybe coming off the unused left speaker output. Actually, I know there is an unused speaker output on the star wars home pin that works, is that in JDJP (Jack Danger Jurassic Park) as well? I think putting a speaker in there would help deaden a little of the mechanical sound and bring out the sound track a bit more.

As for the video going to the monitor, is that just an LVDS signal? I saw the Star Wars pin where someone swapped the translight for an LCD, and he hinted at using the LVDS to HDMI that gets used on an A1UP. I think it would be cool to use a spare pico projector I have laying around to sit on top of the headand project the screen up on the wall over the pin. I like doing mods that keep the stock look of the pin, and are 100& reversable.

#529 2 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

This is how you know its a Jack Danger pin

*nods*

#530 2 years ago

So I've had the machine for two days now - about 50 plays in. Made it to the Nublar wizard mode once - still haven't done the restore power wizard mode. I think it's just a really good game lol. I'm biased, but my advice is that you should take every opportunity to flip on this machine. It's a machine of the same caliber as AFM and MM, despite the 'compromises' of a home pin. Possibly a great tournament machine?

But first, the cons, which some aren't really 'cons' per se. Basically all can be summed up with 'home pin'.

- The single speaker saddens me. I didn't think I would care about it as much as I do, but turns out I do care. Luckily, I feel it and a headphone jack are an easy upgrade definitely on my list of mods.

- The machine itself is loud. Pops and slings firing simultaneously is unnoticeable from a gameplay perspective, but man do you notice how loud they are when they fire together. Flippers sound like knocker hits almost. Might be something with the lockbar/siderails/MDF/cabinet construction not blocking as much sound? I think some soundproofing foam around the lockbar and a sub/speaker to cover the hole in the bottom of the cabinet will help remedy it.

- The side rails someone mentioned above is basically just plastic T-molding held in by gravity, as they are terrible at gripping the cabinet walls. Any time the lock bar is off, you should fear the glass sliding out or lifting off of the cabinet at any time. See the pics for a better idea of the side rails:
20211130_220848 (resized).jpg20211130_220848 (resized).jpg
20211130_220856 (resized).jpg20211130_220856 (resized).jpg

- Not really a con now that it's fixed, but the machine is so fast I had to modify the right wireform to keep the ball from jumping out. (thanks DeadFlip for the tip - bend where the wireform mount to make it 'lean in' a little)
Take out the wireform using this single screwTake out the wireform using this single screwI adjusted the wireform where it is screwed to the tableI adjusted the wireform where it is screwed to the tableFinal result of it leaning into the laneFinal result of it leaning into the lane

- Gate into the raptor pen has the same 'issue' as the gate on the JP Pro/Prem/LE model, where the gate opens too wide and gives the ball time to enter and exit without being trapped. The unpredictability is fun (and by design on the more expensive model, according to Elwin), but I think I prefer it getting trapped in there more often. I went ahead and put a piece of mylar on mine. A spring would have been nice but would increase the BOM so I understand.
20211201_150403 (resized).jpg20211201_150403 (resized).jpg

- This might be nitpicky, but the icons on the screen aren't on the same side as the shots on the table. The left shots on the table are Brach, Ptero, Trike - but the right 'icons' are Brach, Ptero, Stego. I've caught myself thinking I need to hit Stegosaurus when I really need Triceratops, and vice versa. Easy code fix, I'd assume - just swap the location of the Stego and Triceratops icons. I think eventually I'll just get used to it.

Now that that's all out of the way... The things I like!

- Perfect difficulty for me. Short ball times with the outlanes in the factory position (they feel a mile wide and you are basically at risk of draining any time a ball hits a sling. The slings feel damn powerful and damn sensitive, at least on my machine). Skilled/lucky play can lengthen the ball time, but Spinosaurus shots and T-Rex shots are always going to be risky. I'd be curious to hear if a 'pro' finds this machine hard or not.

- The game is super fast and I can't help but flip wild - comboing a million shots is just so much fun.

- It's my opinion that this is the perfect game to practice on and 'git gud' at pinball. Knowing ball control is pretty important if you want it to last longer than 10 seconds. You are 'rewarded' for dead flipping balls coming from the left orbit because it goes into the raptor pen 3/5ths of the time. You are encouraged to live catch balls coming from the right orbit; it's the perfect angle and usually only comes at you at one speed from the pops. All shots feed the same flipper, which might be considered a negative, but it means it requires you to post pass if you want to hit a specific shot from the other side; there isn't any other reliable way to move the ball from one side to the other. Nudging is important; the outlanes are a looming threat and you have to be ready for anything the moment the ball gets anywhere near a sling. This machine is going to make me a better player.

- The game has a good "simple, but hard" feel that AFM and MM has. I consider the rules of JDJP to be a pro and not a con. I hate not knowing how I just did a thing, or having to remember what I'm supposed to do next. Complicated rules is a quick way for me to just glaze over and just start 'shooting the flashing shots', to the detriment of my score (basically every Stern game in the last few years does this to me - Godzilla, JP Pro, TMNT, etc).

Anyways, TL;DR - game good. Happy with purchase.

#531 2 years ago

for all the cost cutting I'm surprised it has the service rails under the playfield.

I would be putting standard glass guides and side rails on that in a heartbeat.

Looks nice Jack, well done, I hope to get to flip one someday.

#532 2 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

for all the cost cutting I'm surprised it has the service rails under the playfield.
I would be putting standard glass guides and side rails on that in a heartbeat.
Looks nice Jack, well done, I hope to get to flip one someday.

I was thinking the same thing. I just had to throw some on my GOTG. Thought it was a nice touch. Probably helps stiffen up the playfield some too.

#533 2 years ago
Quoted from Aries_pinside:

- The side rails someone mentioned above is basically just plastic T-molding held in by gravity, as they are terrible at gripping the cabinet walls. Any time the lock bar is off, you should fear the glass sliding out or lifting off of the cabinet at any time. See the pics for a better idea of the side rails:

That’s interesting. I wonder if a bead of silicone caulking in the slot before putting the t mounding would do the trick. You could still remove it if it ever needed it, but would add some additional grip.

#534 2 years ago

Spent time on resolving loud mechanical issues today.

Which includes:
- Putting a woofer in the lower cab, not wired yet but to basically 'plug the hole' in a sense
- foam weatherstripping on the underside of the lockdown bar, as well as the side areas of where the cab and lockdown meet, sealing all gaps
- anti-rattle tape on glass
- sound deadening material on coin door

My findings!:
- the lower speaker reduced the mechanical sound a great deal, espcially the pops. Playing both this pin and metallica without sound afterward, the metallica still sounds quieter, but not by much, mostly the pops in JP firing at the same time makes it louder, but its now tolerable.
- the foam around the lockbar didnt seem to reduce noise any further, BUT it did make the bar feel more in place and less prone to wiggling side to side without the foam, so still a perk.
- anti-rattle glass tape didnt reduce any noise but it did help the glass fit more snuggly into the channels, no more glass sliding down when the lockdown bar is removed, it stays right where it is, so still a perk.
- placing sound deadening material on the coin door didnt do anything, I wouldnt recommend it.

Next I plan to tackle adding another back box speaker and wiring both of the new speakers up to the available plugs on the board

#535 2 years ago

The machine itself is loud.

This machine is definitely louder than a standard pin, and has a distinct sound to it. I think a big part of its sound signature is that the inside of the cabinet is completely empty and has a hard finish all over. Its like those coils are firing in an empty room with hard floors and nothing to dampen the sound. As an experiment I put a few towels on the floor of the cabinet, and it definitely soften up those pop and sling sounds. I also sealed that lockdown bar game with a rag, but that didn’t help much.

#536 2 years ago

So I've had the machine for two days now - about 50 plays in. Made it to the Nublar wizard mode once - still haven't done the restore power wizard mode. I think it's just a really good game lol. I'm biased, but my advice is that you should take every opportunity to flip on this machine. It's a machine of the same caliber as AFM and MM, despite the 'compromises' of a home pin. Possibly a great tournament machine?
But first, the cons, which some aren't really 'cons' per se. Basically all can be summed up with 'home pin'.
- The single speaker saddens me. I didn't think I would care about it as much as I do, but turns out I do care. Luckily, I feel it and a headphone jack are an easy upgrade definitely on my list of mods.
- The machine itself is loud. Pops and slings firing simultaneously is unnoticeable from a gameplay perspective, but man do you notice how loud they are when they fire together. Flippers sound like knocker hits almost. Might be something with the lockbar/siderails/MDF/cabinet construction not blocking as much sound? I think some soundproofing foam around the lockbar and a sub/speaker to cover the hole in the bottom of the cabinet will help remedy it.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
- Not really a con now that it's fixed, but the machine is so fast I had to modify the right wireform to keep the ball from jumping out. (thanks DeadFlip for the tip - bend where the wireform mount to make it 'lean in' a little)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
- Gate into the raptor pen has the same 'issue' as the gate on the JP Pro/Prem/LE model, where the gate opens too wide and gives the ball time to enter and exit without being trapped. The unpredictability is fun (and by design on the more expensive model, according to Elwin), but I think I prefer it getting trapped in there more often. I went ahead and put a piece of mylar on mine. A spring would have been nice but would increase the BOM so I understand.
[quoted image]
- This might be nitpicky, but the icons on the screen aren't on the same side as the shots on the table. The left shots on the table are Brach, Ptero, Trike - but the right 'icons' are Brach, Ptero, Stego. I've caught myself thinking I need to hit Stegosaurus when I really need Triceratops, and vice versa. Easy code fix, I'd assume - just swap the location of the Stego and Triceratops icons. I think eventually I'll just get used to it.
Now that that's all out of the way... The things I like!
- Perfect difficulty for me. Short ball times with the outlanes in the factory position (they feel a mile wide and you are basically at risk of draining any time a ball hits a sling. The slings feel damn powerful and damn sensitive, at least on my machine). Skilled/lucky play can lengthen the ball time, but Spinosaurus shots and T-Rex shots are always going to be risky. I'd be curious to hear if a 'pro' finds this machine hard or not.
- The game is super fast and I can't help but flip wild - comboing a million shots is just so much fun.
- It's my opinion that this is the perfect game to practice on and 'git gud' at pinball. Knowing ball control is pretty important if you want it to last longer than 10 seconds. You are 'rewarded' for dead flipping balls coming from the left orbit because it goes into the raptor pen 3/5ths of the time. You are encouraged to live catch balls coming from the right orbit; it's the perfect angle and usually only comes at you at one speed from the pops. All shots feed the same flipper, which might be considered a negative, but it means it requires you to post pass if you want to hit a specific shot from the other side; there isn't any other reliable way to move the ball from one side to the other. Nudging is important; the outlanes are a looming threat and you have to be ready for anything the moment the ball gets anywhere near a sling. This machine is going to make me a better player.
- The game has a good "simple, but hard" feel that AFM and MM has. I consider the rules of JDJP to be a pro and not a con. I hate not knowing how I just did a thing, or having to remember what I'm supposed to do next. Complicated rules is a quick way for me to just glaze over and just start 'shooting the flashing shots', to the detriment of my score (basically every Stern game in the last few years does this to me - Godzilla, JP Pro, TMNT, etc).
Anyways, TL;DR - game good. Happy with purchase.

Thanks for sharing all this!

#537 2 years ago

Looks like adding another speaker will require some kinda specially cut plate, the mounting studs for the right speaker are integrated into the metal of the panel, so adding a left speaker would need an adapter plate to bolt to the 2 studs on the ends, has anyone added another speaker to any other home pin and have any tips or resources for mounting?

PXL_20211202_003556528 (resized).jpgPXL_20211202_003556528 (resized).jpgPXL_20211202_003600539 (resized).jpgPXL_20211202_003600539 (resized).jpg
#539 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

448fd3b96055dddf4b6d17ea1ffd547f739c0bfa699418718415fbbf7abba39b (resized).jpg448fd3b96055dddf4b6d17ea1ffd547f739c0bfa699418718415fbbf7abba39b (resized).jpg
#540 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Looks like adding another speaker will require some kinda specially cut plate, the mounting studs for the right speaker are integrated into the metal of the panel, so adding a left speaker would need an adapter plate to bolt to the 2 studs on the ends, has anyone added another speaker to any other home pin and have any tips or resources for mounting?
[quoted image][quoted image]

You could try to epoxy a couple of studs to the back, that would work. Or, if you want to be completely non-destructive, you could also use the two distant studs and mount a piece of lexan behind there and attach a small 8 ohm exciter.
https://www.amazon.com/Dayton-Audio-DAEX32SQ-8-Square-Exciter/dp/B08KBPTSSZ/

#541 2 years ago

Ya, im thinking of laser cutting some acrylic plates to mount another speaker, was mainly curious if anyone had easier methods or a product or something for those without a laser cutter

#542 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

Ya, im thinking of laser cutting some acrylic plates to mount another speaker, was mainly curious if anyone had easier methods or a product or something for those without a laser cutter

*Immediately jealous you have access to a laser cutter*

I thought lasers weren't good for cutting poly-carbonate sheets. Is that not the case any more? It's been a few years since my materials process course in engineering school, but back then we were told CNC routing was the way to go.

#543 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I thought lasers weren't good for cutting poly-carbonate sheets.

They said acrylic which is not the same - acrylic is ideal for laser cutting.

#544 2 years ago
Quoted from andre060:

They said acrylic which is not the same - acrylic is ideal for laser cutting.

I said I went to engineering school, I didn't say I could read... lol

I still had Lexan in my head. Thanks, that makes way more sense now.

#545 2 years ago

I’ve added a second speaker to my Star Wars home pin. I custom cut a piece of plexiglass and mounted the speaker to the plexiglass and then mounted the plexiglass to the studs.

#546 2 years ago
Quoted from Venetic:

What about black hardware (screw and washer) mounted through the grille itself?

#547 2 years ago

Cut the plexiglass to the same size as the cardboard cover, then remove the two nuts on these studs and then mount the plexiglass on these studs and re-secure with the same nuts.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#548 2 years ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

I’ve added a second speaker to my Star Wars home pin. I custom cut a piece of plexiglass and mounted the speaker to the plexiglass and then mounted the plexiglass to the studs.

I saw some pictures on the Star Wars pin thread. It looked awesome.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-home-edition-fan-club/page/2#post-5730589

#549 2 years ago

Just put an order in. Thanks Aries and Venetic (I watched the entire stream last night!) for your inputs. And thanks Jack!

#550 2 years ago

Glad folks enjoyed the stream, im going to try and hit the restore control room mode tomorrow night, so we shall see! thanks Nova, i think i'll shoot for that idea.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin-Tools.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 742 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looks-like-there-s-a-new-stern-home-pin-jurassic-to-hate/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.