Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tommy_pinball.JPG
Tommy_pinball_3.jpg
Tommy_pinball_2.jpg
Tommy_pinball.jpg

#1 10 years ago

I have a Tommy I started fixing up but I'd rather get something else. I have the legs and ball shooter, just took off to powdercoat. Cabinet is in good shape and the playfield is almost perfect. The blinders are there, but its missing the flipper board. Looking to trade for a Demo Man, Dirty Harry or Judge Dredd. Send me a PM if your interested. I'm near Terre Haute, IN.

Tommy_pinball.jpgTommy_pinball.jpg Tommy_pinball_2.jpgTommy_pinball_2.jpg Tommy_pinball_3.jpgTommy_pinball_3.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Is this the one I saw for $2k on craigslist from Shelburn, IN? It was missing the shooter rod. Wish I had one of those pins to trade for it, I have a buddy that wants this badly.

#3 10 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#4 10 years ago

If I didn't already have a Tommy and had one of those 3 machines, I'd let any of that lot go in a heartbeat for a nice Tommy. The DH would be the toughest to let go, the DM I wouldn't think twice. You shouldn't have a problem with someone stepping forward on this deal. Good luck!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Is this the one I saw for $2k on craigslist from Shelburn, IN? It was missing the shooter rod. Wish I had one of those pins to trade for it, I have a buddy that wants this badly.

Yea, thats it. Does he have any of those to trade? I'd trade for a project Funhouse too.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

If I didn't already have a Tommy and had one of those 3 machines, I'd let any of that lot go in a heartbeat for a nice Tommy. The DH would be the toughest to let go, the DM I wouldn't think twice. You shouldn't have a problem with someone stepping forward on this deal. Good luck!

Yeah same here. Tommy is the bomb! How can this Tommy not get snatched within seconds/minutes? I have been offered $3,200 for mine and I only paid $1,800 1 year ago and have not had to do anything to it...only PF wax job.

I do have one of the three (a JD) but I would never let that go anyway...especially after all the $$$ mods I put into it.

#7 10 years ago

Cripes, where the hell were you 6 months ago before I sold my Dredd???

#8 10 years ago

Somebody better jump on this before he changes his mind. Tommy is a hot title, mostly because I purchased one yesterday.

#9 10 years ago

I cannot even believe this is not gone yet. A blinder board should be under $100 I think. There was one for sale here many months ago (the upgraded one) and it was less than $100. Mine already had the upgraded board. Anyway, this title is getting hotter each month that lapses (subjective opinion on my part but I think it is true). I hope at least peeps are pm'ing with questions about boards (eg, no hacks), dmd condition and additional high res photos for other areas...please tell me that at least that is happening? Unreal!

#10 10 years ago

I have a swords of fury I would trade you for it.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

I cannot even believe this is not gone yet. A blinder board should be under $100 I think. There was one for sale here many months ago (the upgraded one) and it was less than $100. Mine already had the upgraded board. Anyway, this title is getting hotter each month that lapses (subjective opinion on my part but I think it is true). I hope at least peeps are pm'ing with questions about boards (eg, no hacks), dmd condition and additional high res photos for other areas...please tell me that at least that is happening? Unreal!

Blinder board is there, its the flipper board. I saw them for $79 new.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

I have a Swords of Fury I would trade you for it.

Make it your Roadshow and its a deal.

#13 10 years ago

Bump, I'd rather trade without shipping.

1 month later
#15 10 years ago

Which has the better playability factor, Tommy or JD?
Which one has more staying power in a medium-sized collection?

#16 10 years ago

Have owned Dredd twice....in very small collections...

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

I owned a JD for many years, now I have a Tommy. Both in 4 game collections. Haven't had Tommy long enough to speak to its staying power, but Tommy seems a little more exciting. Better music & light show. Both games have solid layouts with plenty of shots, & both are very deep with lots of modes. Each title has one of the coolest toys ever in pinball. JD with the Deadworld (especially with the DW Mod), & Tommy with the blinders. Although Tommy also has the plane propellers & the mirror.
I give Tommy the edge for now but as far as staying power I think they are both pretty solid.

#18 10 years ago

Can't believe someone hasn't acted on this yet. If I was Tommy-less, I'd trade two DMs for one

#20 10 years ago

I've already starting working on it and I'm about done. I want to get some time on it before I decide to get rid of it now. Where was all the offers a month ago? lol.

#21 10 years ago

I've got a getaway, you want me to drive it to IN?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I've got a getaway, you want me to drive it to IN?

I just sold a Getaway about a month ago.

#23 10 years ago

What do you want man?

#24 10 years ago

He wants my WCS94, he just doesn't know it yet

#25 10 years ago

I had to get the power supply board rebuilt and I put in the newest roms plus all leds. Going to get some games on it tomorrow and see how it plays.

Tommy_pinball.JPGTommy_pinball.JPG

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

I think Tommy kicks the crap out of JD, I've own(ed) both (I still own Tommy after 5 years). Tommy is just a very well balanced game that is very very hard. It is not a game you will get to the wizard mode very often. It's one of those games that doesn't do any certain thing better than any other game and won't blow you away probably at first, but it's such an overall polished game that's just challenges you no matter how long you have it...not many games are still challenging after 5 years, but Tommy is one of the few 90's DMD's that stays challenging even after you've had it a while.

#27 10 years ago

I agree Tommy is a stand out in the Data Easts's pins...very hard and deep.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-trade-tommy-for-demo-man-dirty-harry-or-judge-dredd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.