10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MattElder
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MNpinballplayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am just putting out feeler to see if anyone has any interest in trade any pins for any thing in my collection. I have the following .. Williams indaina Jones just shopped all LEDs everything works great now errors play field everything exept some average fade on both sides but front looks great minor dings on cab ..

Williams sttng. Just shopped looks great plays fast all LEDs has shaker motor and mirror blades with up graded lasor canons the at field has natural zon clip to cover wear other the. That its good example with some minor dings on cab and the details have some scratches but it doesn't look bad

Twilight zone . All shopped led no wear on play field with allot of mods to many to list great example of nice tz

Theatre of magic no wear no cab damage looks and plays great all led mirror blades and trunk mod it's also has been shopped out 2 or 3 months ago

Terminator 2 shopped out 4 months ago has mirror blades all led hunter ship mod new skull plays fast little wear by ramp drop off point going to flippers can't see unless you really look

Taxi marlin all shopped LEDs playes great and fast play field looks good maybe 7 out of 10 it's been restored around pop up bumpers and other areas it will be hard to find better taxi

Only looking for trade offers for games like Spider-Man . ACDC . Monster bash . Fish tales . MM or AFM . Eight ball deluxe . Lords of the rings. Wizard of oz . Fun house . New stern star trak or Metallica .. I am open to other offers please send pm also willing to trade 2 for one or + or - cash pending on deal. I will send photos just ask

#2 10 years ago

Sorry I live in Iowa Des Moines area

#7 10 years ago

During this post I tried to keep it short at the same time giving a brief description of my pinball machines available I described each one of them focusing on their faults as an example the t2 has pay field wear as described in first posting under the ramp drop points going to the flippers as described the rest of the playfield was described as being no insert wear and clean and recently shopped the theater of magic twilight zone there isn't any playfield wear to report because there isn't any I said the playfield looks great the sttng as described neutral zone wear covered up by clippy there isn't any other wear other than that so I didn't mention it I said the playfield looks great and the taxi I rated the playfield 7 out of10 and said it was restored around the pop up bumpers that's why I said in the post pm me and I will send you photos.

So I hop this clears some questions up .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MNpinballplayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-trade-pinball-machines?tu=MNpinballplayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.