Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinballsmith
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I currently have an extremely nice POTC that I'm looking to trade for a game I've owned in the past and would like to own again. The game is HUO and has been upgraded with LEDs. I'm really after a nice RS or a decent TZ. I live near Philly (about 10 minutes from the airport). Let me know if anyone here is interested and I'll hook you up with some pictures to get started.

Thanks,
Colton

#2 7 years ago

I have a nice rs other then faded cab and to far but anyway free bump and good luck with the trade!

#3 7 years ago

I pmed you!

#4 7 years ago

Still reaching some dead end deals here. Most people haven't gotten back to me in a few days now, so I guess I'll need to bump this thread again. I'm still very much interested in a RS that's fairly local or maybe a TZ.

#5 7 years ago

Colton just hooked me up with his sweet Doug Huse cabinet recently! Stand up guy who gave me a great deal. Someone please hook him up with a RS!!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Colton just hooked me up with his sweet Doug Huse cabinet recently! Stand up guy who gave me a great deal. Someone please hook him up with a RS!!

Hope you get your TZ project done, man. Yeah, I sold my original RS to a guy named Dave Galperin. I think he owns a Venice pizza place near Prospect Park, PA. He hasn't answered any of my phone calls, emails, text messages, so I'm guessing he wants nothing to do with me. It's a shame as he seemed like a nice guy when we first met. If anyone knows him, can you check and see if he would be willing to strike a deal with me? I'm still searching for a RS or TZ in decent shape. I'm getting some interest, but as of now, not one person is local or even semi-local.

Case in point: I'm having to bump this thread again...
sorry...

#7 7 years ago

Wow, not even a single email regarding this after my last post... Hopefully another bump will do the trick. Thanks to everyone who has sent me offers though. Unfortunately, I don't drive and I can't do deals that would require a long road trip. Once again, I'm located near the Philadelphia international airport. I'm primarily interested in trading my POTC for a decent Roadshow plus a little cash or a TZ that could use some work, but not beat to hell either.

Thanks,
Colton

#8 7 years ago

POTC is great u should just sell it and use cash to buy what u want. Goodluck!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

POTC is great u should just sell it and use cash to buy what u want. Goodluck!

I was planning on doing this if I wasn't getting any trading interest. It was the "300 plays" game that was being sold by GRC. It really is a beauty and the play count was just a little over 300 when they brought it into the shop. I picked it up a few weeks later. The condition is immaculate. I honestly don't think I'll sell it for anywhere near what I paid for it. It has a full custom LED job, it's clean, hell, even the back isn't scratched up like most of the POTC games being sold. I'm crazy about a games condition so this was worth the buy for me as it's almost fresh out of the box. RS was my entrance into the pinball hobby and I regret ever selling it as it was my first pin. Dave Galperin currently owns it and I've been trying to contact him to see if he would sell it back to me, but he hasn't responded at all. I'll see where things take me.

Thanks,
Colton

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside