Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Spankey
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DnDPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hi Pinsiders,

My wife and I just came back from Pinburgh and had an excellent time! It was my first competitive event and I realized you need league experience to do well in tournaments. I would like to start a pinball league in central Jersey...who is interested?

I am working on a location but also thought that if I could find a few others with a collection, it could be feasible to have a league based from home. Who is interested?

Thanks,
    Dave

#3 11 years ago

Thanks Magic. Once I get a sense of others who are interested, I will PM you.

Now surely there are others!

#8 11 years ago

I am aware of the league in Dunellen. I felt it would be good to have another league in NJ. I am located in Monroe Township, 08831 (Middlesex county). Bordering townships; South Brunswick, Old Bridge and Freehold.

I figured we could play on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. I am still trying to decide if the league should play at a public location or be a home-based league. I am going to post a thread to get feedback as I know there are several leagues in other states which are home-based.

Please weigh-in with your thoughts.

#11 11 years ago

Just to be clear, you could be from anywhere (including a different state) to join the league. I just expect that we will play at a location/s somewhere around central jersey.

I am hoping we can get enough people interested and then I will start organizing it.

#13 11 years ago

Just a repost to keep this on the first page. I really want to find pinsiders in the area who might be interested.

Thanks!
    Dave

#17 11 years ago

Two pinsiders from Collingswood...how bout that! Do you guys know each other?

I will continue to work on the logistics of starting the league while identifying all interested players in the area.

#18 11 years ago

Just a report to keep on the first page as I ant to give those who only log on every few days a chance to see this.

Thanks to all who have responded...

#21 11 years ago

Glad to see all the responses.

I expect we will be playing within a 30 minute radius of Monroe Township, NJ 08831.

Hellodeadcity are you interested?

#24 11 years ago

This is great. We are getting a number of interested players and I have identified a way to allow for absence.

Who else is interested?

1 week later
    #26 10 years ago

I will soon post a consolidation of the responses and options available. I do think there is enough interest for us to get the league started. More to come...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DnDPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-start-pinball-league-in-central-jersey?tu=DnDPins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.