7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Are there any places to play around here? I looked on the map but it's like a wasteland here. Any locals know of a place off the radar? Any help is appreciated.

#2 7 years ago

Until a local chimes in, I'd also check out this map/app:
    http://pinballmap.com/richmond

Not sure if pinside or pinballmap has the more updated info.

#3 7 years ago

Center of the Universe Brewing in Ashland (15 min north of RVA) is your best bet. Elvis (replaced GB which went down), Metallica, Game of Thrones, Metallica, and Hook. Besides that, there are a few sporadic locations with 1 or 2 games but not really worth your time.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffpm:

Center of the Universe Brewing in Ashland (15 min north of RVA) is your best bet. Elvis (replaced GB which went down), Metallica, Game of Thrones, Metallica, and Hook. Besides that, there are a few sporadic locations with 1 or 2 games but not really worth your time.

I went here. Just make sure you have change for the machines that don't accept bills because they do not have a change machine or give change, and was a problem we faced and eventually just ended up going home. Overall pretty fun though, but that was disappointing. All my cousin's kids put the quarters in the machines that take bills too before we realized.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-play-pinball-in-richmond-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.