By RickInFl

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Not looking to pay for the free to download software, but also don't want to reinvent the wheel.

I will eventually look to build a custom virtual machine but for now simply want to make a "bench setup" to try various games. With 3 kiddos and many moving parts at home if rather pay for the ability to "copy and paste" someone's setup.

Now, as I've been out of the hobby for a long while (last time I did vpin was in the RGP days, last time I built a mame was when you had to pay for someone to burn the discs and mail to you) if I've missed any obvious solution feel free to flame and belittle my ignorance... I shall not fight back and will accept it as the price of asking a relatively noob question.

Any help or vectors appreciated. Any of my buds from the old days reading this and recognizing my user name (I kept it even though I have moved) feel free to drop me a message - for old times sake.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-pay-for-someone-s-time-to-get-their-virtual-pin-setup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.