8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Blake
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160208_150821_(resized).jpg
    20160208_150837_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

hi there,
    i just picked up a laser printer to get my Stargate playfield restoration underway. i have several hi quality scans but no experience cleaning up images on photoshop. im interested in learning but would prefer a more seasoned pinsider for resizing and finishing touches. any and all help are welcome. would consider payment for time spent.
    thanks
    blake

#2 8 years ago

quick pics of problem areas
    not scanned images
    thanks
    blake

20160208_150837_(resized).jpg20160208_150837_(resized).jpg

20160208_150821_(resized).jpg20160208_150821_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

Curious, what's your plan for once you get it scanned, stitched together and graphically cleaned up in photoshop?

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lets:

Curious, what's your plan for once you get it scanned, stitched together and graphically cleaned up in photoshop?

i have scans that im hoping someone can properly rezize and exit for me. then i will airbrush the background color and apply clear water slide decals of the black details. clearing before and after.
    thanks
    blake

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blake:

i have scans that im hoping someone can properly rezize and exit for me. then i will airbrush the background color and apply clear water slide decals of the black details. clearing before and after.
    thanks
    blake

"resize and edit"

#6 8 years ago

I remade some plastic playfield pieces. Basically took the old broken pieces, layed them on the scanner, scanned them into photo shop and redrew them (little more complicated), cut new plastic from plexi glass, printed on decal paper and applied to the plexi. But, when I scanned them at 300 dpi, they printed out at the exact same size as they originally were. Now I'm considering trying to do something similar to restore a playing field. Didn't think about just painting the entire background and just applying decals...I was more thinking about finding someone with a large enough printer to print the entire playfield.. on what, or how to attach, I don't know....but I think I can lay the playfield on the scanner and more it around scanning the whole thing in multiple scans, then piecing it together in photoshop. I like your idea better though.....

#7 8 years ago

still looking. will pay!
    thanks
    blake

#8 8 years ago

still looking
    thanks
    blake

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-have-some-hi-res-scans-cleaned-up-for-wsd-printing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.