Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190308_182756 (resized).jpg
    20190307_230636 (resized).jpg
    20190307_214057 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kickout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have a buyer for an EM that I need hauled from Baltimore to Richfield NC. Willing to pay $100 if someone is headed that way and has the extra room to take there. I will break it down and wrap it.

Thanks
    Kickout

#3 5 years ago

Just want to complete the deal.

#6 5 years ago

Hoby1

I was just looking for someone head that way looking to help a Pinsider and get paid for gas and lunch. It's a 6 1/2 hr drive from here, so maybe 50 -60 dollars for gas and tolls. The rest for a good meal. Help a Pinsider out!

#12 5 years ago

Hey, I thought that if Pinsider was headed that way they could help out. Bad mouthing another Pinsider is a low blow. If you disagree with someone fine, but to post negative comments is real uncalled for. I have never posted negative comments about a fellow Pinsider. I respect the other persons comments and questions, It is never dumb to ask it is dumb not too.

#45 5 years ago

Jeffc

Thanks, you are correct. Trying to help the buyer out.

Kickout

#52 5 years ago

Well I've had two Pinsider's offer to haul the pin. That shows what real Pinsider's are made of. If I have the chance I will do the same for another Pinsider in the future.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kickout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-have-a-pinball-machine-moved?tu=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.