Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MOMM
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi Guys. Haven't posted in awhile and been a bit out of the loop. Looking to purchase a NIB Monster Bash Remake LE. I assume some are still available? Was wondering what the best place would be to get the best price on the purchase. Thanks in advance!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from GoBlue:

Hi Guys. Haven't posted in awhile and been a bit out of the loop. Looking to purchase a NIB Monster Bash Remake LE. I assume some are still available? Was wondering what the best place would be to get the best price on the purchase. Thanks in advance!

The link above. But don’t expect to pay less than msrp. That link above is the only one I even know of that can still get one NIB. The rest are sold.

#4 4 years ago

I think Pinballstar just posted on Facebook that they have a couple left at $8000. Not including shipping.

#5 4 years ago

Definitely check with PinballSTAR - great distributor!

#6 4 years ago

Try Planetary Pinball. They usually have the biggest stock of CGC games and they are great to work with.

#7 4 years ago

I know nitro pinball has some left

#9 4 years ago

Glad someone posted this
Extraballingtmc is glad to support that dirtbag tommy .

#10 4 years ago

Check around to see if others have them. Some will charge you tax and shipping and others won't. Don't rush into it until you know all costs cause the difference could be substantial.

#11 4 years ago

I have some allocations left so call or message me.

Larry
270-906-3904

#12 4 years ago

Automated Services is the best service hands down. They really care. Pinballs.com
They also have the largest inventory of all titles.

#13 4 years ago

Yup we have a few left to sell ! Available to ship very soon as they finish up the LE run in July we are told ! Not a long wait at all.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Glad someone posted this
Extraballingtmc is glad to support that dirtbag tommy .

Afaik tommy has stepped away from nitro.

MOMM is running things and has a great infrastructure to support Canada and USA buyers.

I see no reason she and their children should starve.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Afaik tommy has stepped away from nitro.
momm is running things and has a great infrastructure to support Canada and USA buyers.

She has already stated what he did wasnt a big deal and has pretty much forgiven him so yes it's still his company.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

No one is starving, believe it or not there are other jobs and other ways of making money to support yourself and family.
I am not alone when saying it may be time for Nitro to step down from the pinball franchise.

Quoted from Mitch:

She has already stated what he did wasnt a big deal and has pretty much forgiven him so yes it's still his company.

And as such a good wife would stand by her husband..and should.
However others who decide with their wallets will make things a little harder for Nitro to stay in business.
Some do not forget or forgive. Just a harsh fact of life.

-Mike

1 week later
#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

No one is starving, believe it or not there are other jobs and other ways of making money to support yourself and family.
I am not alone when saying it may be time for Nitro to step down from the pinball franchise.

And as such a good wife would stand by her husband..and should.
However others who decide with their wallets will make things a little harder for Nitro to stay in business.
Some do not forget or forgive. Just a harsh fact of life.
-Mike

Sorry to burst your bubble Mike...but Nitro isn't going anywhere. Don't like it, don't buy from us. We still have incredible support from customers & friends in the pinball community for which we're very grateful.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-buy-nib-monster-bash-remake-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.