• Latest reply 10 years ago by Darlene
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140310_115242_298.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Recently bought a RFM, just wanted to replace the front cabinet decal, does anyone have one they would be willing to sell me? Please PM if you have one.
Thank you!

#2 10 years ago

Pinballdecals.com has cabinet decals for RFM.

#3 10 years ago

I only need the coin door cabinet decal. I figured if someone has one left over, that they didn't need, they may be willing to sell it to me.

#4 10 years ago

Morning bump

#6 10 years ago

This is just for a decal on the coin door.
I am looking for the entire coin door cabinet decal. I don't want to buy the entire (5) pc. set, because I only need the coin door cabinet decal. I hope I have made this clearer.
Thank you!

#7 10 years ago

Ah I see what you mean now. My mistake.

#8 10 years ago

No problem, I appreciate you looking out for me!

#9 10 years ago

http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=Revenge+from+mars

They have it. Shipping is a little steep, but great supplier I have used many times.

#10 10 years ago

Imeh- Looking for the front cabinet decal, not just the lower decal on the coin door.

#11 10 years ago

That is the lower cabinet decal, it does not go on the coin door itself, it goes below it .

#12 10 years ago

Ok, then I am looking for the front cabinet decal. Sorry, not trying to be confusing!

#13 10 years ago

IMG_20140310_115242_298.jpgIMG_20140310_115242_298.jpg I guess I'm confused, sorry. Is the front of your different than this?

#14 10 years ago

No, exactly the same. When your cabinet looks like crap you strip off the old cabinet decals & apply new cabinet decals, left side of cabinet, right side of cabinet, the head & the front of the cabinet. My cabinet is in good shape, but I wanted to replace just the front of the cabinet. So, I need the front cabinet decal.

#15 10 years ago

and the one in the picture is not it?

#16 10 years ago

Yes, the entire front of the cabinet.

#17 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but I am as confused as ever. There is no decal that covers the entire front on mine. Only the one in the picture under the coin box.

#18 10 years ago

I believe all RFM cabinets were decaled. The were not silkscreened as far as I know. So, the front is covered in a decal. Which you have pictured above, the decal is all black with the Revenge from Mars at the bottom.

#19 10 years ago

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PP&Product_Code=PPA-RFM-CABSETNG&Category_Code=GS-4446

I believe this link will help you understand. I hope I put the link on right I have never done it before.

#20 10 years ago

Now I understand. Mine is not like that. Never was. It had this one from the time I got it. Not sure, but the ad you linked Says "next generation" and maybe that was an improved version? Not sure about that. It may be the original and mine is a replacement. Not sure, but now I understand. Sorry, but don't have one of them!

#21 10 years ago

No problem. My husband always says I can be confusing, didn't mean to drive you crazy! And I learned how to post a link on Pinside, finally.

#22 10 years ago

Was just trying to help, good luck on your search.

#23 10 years ago

Thank you, the help was much appreciated, sincerely!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-buy-a-rfm-coin-door-cabinet-decal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.