• Latest reply 9 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Would sell you mine for $4500
Fantastic shape though

I made him the same offer but only wants to spend about $3000 for a perfect one .

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Perfect one for $3000 didn't exist when I bought mine, and they still don't exist. Too many people want one and too many people don't want to sell. That drives up the price. That's not price pumping, it's just a fact of basic economics. That said, I hope he finds one!

I agree don't want to sell mine but $4600 I would let it go and keep its fond memories . I am sure the OP will find one eventually. Just takes time. With so few produced

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I didnt say i expect a perfect one for 3 or even 3500 just nice one dont put words in my mouth please .
I think 4500 and 4600 is high for it unless its basically restored, there are many better titles in that price range I believe and im sure others will agree also I can get 2 awesome pins at that price point which 2 is always better than one especially in this case.also I have been offered a congo that I think is worth the 4500 just trying to work out a deal because of 500 shipping .its mint condition with colored cab with powder coated everything and has a ton of mods and custom work which is why im sticking to the 3 to possibly 3500 for one close and really nice . I appreciate the offers but at 4500 and 4600 I think that's just to much and im sure many will agree and wouldn't purchase them either.

I believe "is it perfect" was your first pm question. Your words not mine

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from rhinobucket:

if they only made 2129 wouldnt the b/w cab be more of a rare thing
yes i love my b/w cab

rare maybe. desirable no.

#136 9 years ago

i would be surprised if half of production still exists.

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Only 212 out of 26,000 pinsiders have claimed to have a Congo? That's a tiny number. I'd love to know how many are still out there. Mine is usually the first most pinheads see when they come over, so there can't be many.

i know with muscle cars its about a 25% survival rate. the one big exception 67 427 vette i believe there are three times the amount than were produced. LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-buy-a-congo?tu=freddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.