• Latest reply 9 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

I doubt you'll find one in the condition you're looking for these days for 3k. Mine wouldn't leave for under 4k at this point, and they seem to be getting scarce. I hope you find what you're looking for, though!

#30 9 years ago

The market dictates the price...it's all about supply and demand. There are a lot of people that want Congo now, but not many willing to sell. That only drives the price up. (Unlike the Stern VEs which might be nice for people who want one, but kills the resale market.)

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

So, does anyone here have a Congo to sell the man or are we just price pumping?

Nope. Just price pumping.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I made him the same offer but only wants to spend about $3000 for a perfect one .

Perfect one for $3000 didn't exist when I bought mine, and they still don't exist. Too many people want one and too many people don't want to sell. That drives up the price. That's not price pumping, it's just a fact of basic economics. That said, I hope he finds one!

#103 9 years ago

Looking to buy a Congo before bigd1979 does. Contact me first.

#113 9 years ago

Okay...my post was a joke in case anybody didn't catch on to the laughing guy at the end...

#135 9 years ago

I'm pretty sure there's less than 2000 in existence...and who knows how many of those are in Europe.

#142 9 years ago

Only 212 out of 26,000 pinsiders have claimed to have a Congo? That's a tiny number. I'd love to know how many are still out there. Mine is usually the first most pinheads see when they come over, so there can't be many.

EDIT: I take it back. Seems like there are less than 1000 of most Top Ten games registered with Pinsiders as well, so that's not indicative of anything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-buy-a-congo?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.