• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

002-509.JPG
001-972.JPG
#1 10 years ago

If any one has one of these for sale lmk, i have a customer requesting these two titles for a xmas gift.
thanks fellas
219-924-PINS
JT

#2 10 years ago

There were two separate Triple Plays listed on craigslist in the past month in Illinois. $1900 and $1500. I have a James Bond but it would take a stupid amount of cash to rip it away from me, it was my first and remains one of my favorites really great unique game. Good luck in the search.

Just looked up the triple play it is still listed under Peoria and Springfield Illinois craigslist. $1950 might be worth trying.

#4 10 years ago

Just drove 5 hours to see the one from ebay JUNK !!!! Bottom of the cabinet was gone and also had major errors.
Buyer Beware!!! THe Game had been sitting in water for a long time!
What a tool the guy was.

Any one elso have one for sale?
LMK thanks
JT

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Just drove 5 hours to see the one from ebay JUNK !!!! Bottom of the cabinet was gone and also had major errors.
Buyer Beware!!! THe Game had been sitting in water for a long time!

Yet his description read "This machine has been completely shopped. The circuit boards have been tested and are working 100%. The play field is in great shape with no worn spots. The back glass has no defects. I would rate the overall condition a 9 with some scratches on the cabinet."

Major errors doesn't sound like working 100% to me. What was his asking price, something like $1200? Did he budge on his price at all with issues like that?

#7 10 years ago

His reply was (i didn't know it was messed up , i guess i wont sell it then)
i wouldnt have paid more than 250-300 MAX for it and that would have been to salvage parts for my gas and time.
Im going down see Dan from main street amusements in Lafayette, to pick up a triple play today.
JT

#8 10 years ago

I have a original manual for it that's been sitting on my desk for a year let me know if you need it

001-972.JPG001-972.JPG 002-509.JPG002-509.JPG
#9 10 years ago

I will miss that game at Dans!

#10 10 years ago

One of those CL ads in Chicago was mine. Sold it in less than 24 hours.

#11 10 years ago

i great thanks to dan @ main Street Amusements for selling me his!! (triple play)
long story short, after 8 hours total on the road in two states to get this game for a xmas present for a customer.
i had to pay more to get one but thats okay, And very little $ for my time.
Bottom line is when my customer comes in with her husband on monday to surprise him for xmas and hes surprised and smiling.
Sucsess!!
Now to you Guys That Bash Retailers. This is the things we do for customers! Regardless the occasion xmas birthday etc. its what makes people smile!
Its not always about the $$ as you guys think!
Good carma brings more carmaand $$!
Word of mouth is the best business!
Pincades
Happy Holidays Fellas
JT

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Now to you Guys That Bash Retailers. This is the things we do for customers! Regardless the occasion xmas birthday etc. its what makes people smile!
Its not always about the $$ as you guys think!
Good carma brings more carmaand $$!
Word of mouth is the best business!
Pincades
Happy Holidays Fellas
JT

Well said.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Now to you Guys That Bash Retailers

As apposed to your ads, which bashes all buyers? (even legitimate collectors that may choose to buy directly from a seller, not a retailer)

"Sell to a Legit Company, There are lots of Cl horror stories on the internet about people coming to buy your stuff, and things go wrong
219-924-PINS "

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-buy-a-chicago-cubs-tripple-play-or-a-1980-james-bond-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.