Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Merf's Pins is just about finished with the vector artwork package for licensed remakes of Williams aprons through a partnership with Planetary Pinball. So far we've been able to get high resolution scans to vector the artwork for the silkscreening, but would we still need to physical apron to borrow in order to double check our CAD blueprints and compare the finish against.

Anyone who would be willing to lend us their above average condition apron will be rewarded with a brand new apron once they are finished. PM for interest.

#2 10 years ago

My apron needs replacing or else I'd be more than happy to let you use it. I am not sure how good it needs to be to meet your needs. I could send a photo this evening, if that helps.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

My apron needs replacing or else I'd be more than happy to let you use it. I am not sure how good it needs to be to meet your needs. I could send a photo this evening, if that helps.

That would be great, send me a PM and we can exchange emails.

#4 10 years ago

Okay. I will be in touch a little later today.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-to-borrow-nice-totan-ball-archapron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.