3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BillP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2282 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2161 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hemispheres.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hey everybody we have a really good friend of ours who has been in the corporate world for about 30 years and was recently let go and replaced. (Yeah it was a crappy deal, she us a great girl)
    Anyhoo...long story short their son has been racing quads for years and she was she was already sewing heavy-duty materials for the quad industry. Basically Nets (footboards) she has a state-of-the-art sewing machine that can pretty much so through anything.

Long story short I mentioned to her as we were talking about her crappy let go that all things work out and this is an opportunity to really take off with what your passion is. I told her I could really use a good pinball cover and she would probably sell quite a few if it's a nice product because I really haven't seen anything out there I like. Although, I haven't had time to really research deep lately because we've been so busy, but I know at one point there was next to nothing that was worth anything. We would love to hear your input on what you'd like to see in a pinball cover, what is currently out there that you like or dislike and any opinions you may have on the topic. We plan on bringing something to Market pretty soon here. They're coming out today to take measurements on just about everything imaginable as far as cabinet shape and yes this will include games with toppers. Go!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hemispheres.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-your-input-on-pinball-covers-new-product-coming?tu=Hemispheres and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.