Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cireone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Anyone know where I can find the wireform for the gate that hangs between the train station and Barry's game gallery (next to the left flipper)? I am not even sure if I am using the right terminology. Right now I have made one out of a paperclip, but I don't think it is going to last long. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

#2 9 years ago

do you have the OEM part number I would try pinballlife.com
http://pinballlife.com/

There is a whole machine in Portland OR right now for 550 with a cracked center ramp.

The rest looked good from pics but center ramp totaled.

#3 9 years ago

Get the manual and part number. Email Steve Young at Pinball Resource. He'll have your part.

#4 9 years ago

Assembly P/N A-10744.

If you're saying that you have the bracket, but not the wireform (12-6671)...get some piano wire and make the wire.

It's a lot stronger than paper clip metal.

Robert

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Assembly P/N A-10744.
If you're saying that you have the bracket, but not the wireform (12-6671)...get some piano wire and make the wire.
It's a lot stronger than paper clip metal.
Robert

Thanks Robert, that is exactly what I am saying. I could have sworn that I didn't see the parts list in the manual earlier. I guess I DO need to stop playing pinball and sleep.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Get the manual and part number. Email Steve Young at Pinball Resource. He'll have your part.

Thanks, about to do that right now.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside