(Topic ID: 333765)

Looking for various parts & tall lower cab for a homebrew...

By goingincirclez

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goingincirclez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I have a concept in mind for a home brew, and a bunch of parts for laying out a mockup, but not all of them. The core layout is a split/dual playfield design (like Black Knight, Solar Fire, Flash Gordon, etc) so a few mechs might cause clearance concerns, but are mostly older and thus not readily available. At any rate, I'd like to obtain the following:

- swinging target mech (I think these were mostly seen on EM's)
    - 7-bank drop target mech. Simple reset is fine; might consider one with controllable targets like F2K but that's probably a big ask and not sure I've punched up to that programming/rules concept yet.
    - 4-bank drop mech. Same as above.

- Tall System 11 or WPC lower cab. The taller rear height can only help clearance as my ideas take shape. I have a head from another game I can use but if you need a "full cab" out of your way, I'll glady do that for you.

As for condition: I can rebuild and enhance, so they need not be perfect: missing coils / switches, surface rust and grime, etc is fine! The cabinet can be just a hollow box without a door or glass or even legs at this point. I basically just need stuff that can be made useable, but is meanwhile still good for testing clearances and fitment, etc.

If you require/prefer, I have 3-bank and 5-bank mechs from a GTB Spider Man I could trade.

Thanks for reading and LMK if you can help...

#2 1 year ago

TPF open hype / wish-I-could-be-there bump

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goingincirclez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-various-parts-amp-tall-lower-cab-for-a-homebrew?tu=goingincirclez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.