(Topic ID: 204808)

Looking for Trough Switch - Embryon

By smileymatthew

2 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cadmium
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20171210_235413 (resized).jpg
20171210_235420 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Looking for this critter - It's a switch in the outhole - the first of three. Appears mine is broken internally. Wasn't able to find a part number. It's a bit thicker (and the wire form on it is a bit unique) than a standard switch of this kind. Any ideas? Pretty sure Bally used this is all of their multiball games of the era.

20171210_235420 (resized).jpg

20171210_235413 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

I'm fairly certain that these are the same as Bally coin switches from the same era. Switch actuator is different, but the base switch is the same. They may still be available for Suzo / Happ, although I don't have the part number handy.


#3 2 years ago

Actually, they do look a lot like a coin door switch now that you mention it! Thanks for the input. Not sure if they are even available, but worth a shot!

4 months later
#6 1 year ago

Would these work? https://www.adafruit.com/product/820

A lot cheaper and seems to secure the wire better.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
$ 50.00
$ 9.00
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 44.99
From: $ 155.00
From: $ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
From: $ 45.00
$ 90.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 8.00
Third Coast Pinball
From: $ 18.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside