• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171210_235413 (resized).jpg
20171210_235420 (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Looking for this critter - It's a switch in the outhole - the first of three. Appears mine is broken internally. Wasn't able to find a part number. It's a bit thicker (and the wire form on it is a bit unique) than a standard switch of this kind. Any ideas? Pretty sure Bally used this is all of their multiball games of the era.

20171210_235420 (resized).jpg20171210_235420 (resized).jpg

20171210_235413 (resized).jpg20171210_235413 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

I'm fairly certain that these are the same as Bally coin switches from the same era. Switch actuator is different, but the base switch is the same. They may still be available for Suzo / Happ, although I don't have the part number handy.

Jim

#3 6 years ago

Actually, they do look a lot like a coin door switch now that you mention it! Thanks for the input. Not sure if they are even available, but worth a shot!

4 months later
#6 5 years ago

Would these work? https://www.adafruit.com/product/820

A lot cheaper and seems to secure the wire better.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-trough-switch-embryon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.