(Topic ID: 218084)

Play my game for FREE >PAYING for transport: KC to either DEN or Madison area

By Whysnow

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Edit:all taken care of thanks to a couple great pinsiders helping make this all happen.

I found a game I would like in the Kansas City area.

Anyone traveling to Denver (for rocky mountain pinball show) or to Madison WI in the next bit and able to transport a game?

Happy to pay for your time/help.

Best would be if you are coming to Madison or anywhere in that area. Denver would work also since I have family there that could meet you to grab the game.

Game needs to be hassle free for seller on pick up and grabbed in the next week. You can borrow the game and play it for a few months if you are not traveling for a bit. It is a plug and play game so if you want to try out something new for nothing but a little effort on your end, then this could work out very nice for us both

#2 5 years ago

If you get in a pinch and need a spot to store it for a while, I have plenty of climate controlled warehouse space in Topeka. I go back and forth to Chicago every couple of months, but that would be as close as I could get to you, and I don’t have the next run scheduled just yet.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the offer.

If you or anyon can pick up in KC and get it to topeka then LMK please.

#4 5 years ago

PM Sent also NT...

#5 5 years ago

bump.

This is a plug and play game, so if someone is able to help me out they are more than welcome to enjoy it on loan till we make the transport happen.
    As for timing of pick up, it needs to be grabbed in the next week basically and needs to be hassle free for the seller.

As for transport to either Madison region (or even closer to me/ meet in the middle of Iowa at a later date) or transport to DEN, I am in no real hurry so anytime in the next few months is cool (i.e. you will have a free game to enjoy in your home for a month or 2 if you want)

I am happy to pay for the effort and transport help with this.

#6 5 years ago

What’s the game?

#7 5 years ago

I bet it is street fighter 2!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

What’s the game?

sorry, no need to post that publicly until I have transport all set

Quoted from cougtv:

I bet it is street fighter 2!

damnit, you figured me out

#9 5 years ago

I'm in KC and could make a trip to Des Moines sometime in July.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-transport-kc-to-either-den-or-madison?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.